Made with Love

IN-Call My review of Asian Nicole Downtown

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Been hesitant to visit Nicole because of her mixed reviews from a couple of review sites. Some mentioned she runs it like an assembly line and is a clock watcher but her pictures kept pushing me closer and wanted to find out first hand. I opted on the $200 hour and was confirmed on BBBJ.

After 10 minutes of trying she answers her phone apologizes for the delay and I was cool with it. Her apartment is clean but not top notch. She is pretty, nice legs with typical Asian ass and tits and very slim almost too skinny. Being Asian myself will say she is between 32-36 years old. Started with a mediocre massage tried kissing but got the short end of LFK. Her BBBJ is good to very good, dined on her trimmed pussy which was very good and no to digits.

We rested for a few minutes after daty, she likes to talk too much and became a nuisance to me so told her I am ready. Very mechanical session kept asking me if I was ready to come yet with fake moans. For all the positive reviews I read about her makes me wonder if they are real. Not a repeat for me

https://www.theredzone.com/asian/nicole/#

Johnnybehorny

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 356
Assembly line material she gives very little time between appointments, i had to wait outside for 15 minutes before she answered her phone and was blunt enough to tell me she was with another John. Save your money

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
She was one of the first SPs I saw when I started to hobby about say 3 or 4 years ago. I stuck with RZ back in those days.

Saw her like 3 times and they were fine encounters. Great bj, nice DATY and decent FS. Nothing to complain about but now that I've sampled some fine wines in the last year or so she doesn't really compare very favourably to them.

Still I have no regrets of having seen her.

gojays

Joined Apr 23, 2010
Messages 36
marvelboy said:
She was one of the first SPs I saw when I started to hobby about say 3 or 4 years ago. I stuck with RZ back in those days.

Saw her like 3 times and they were fine encounters. Great bj, nice DATY and decent FS. Nothing to complain about but now that I've sampled some fine wines in the last year or so she doesn't really compare very favourably to them.

Still I have no regrets of having seen her.

Ditto from me. She was one of my first and was really happy at the time. Great legs, not nearly as skinny as the pics show. Now that I've had more samples, she was average at best. I think she's still only around $100 for hh safe GFE, so not bad for a cheapie. Don't quote me on the price, it's been a while.

B

Borey the Bald

gojays said:
Ditto from me. She was one of my first and was really happy at the time. Great legs, not nearly as skinny as the pics show. Now that I've had more samples, she was average at best. I think she's still only around $100 for hh safe GFE, so not bad for a cheapie. Don't quote me on the price, it's been a while.

How long has she been in the business?.

adrenaline junkie

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 72
Agree with above comments. She's a descent lay if you're strictly looking for an utilitary experience aka quick fuck. Akin to grabbing a quick bite at Mc D's, not entirely satisfying, but gets the job done.

About this Discussion

15 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom