Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hush Companions

IN-Call My review o Adriana @ Max

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

clintE

Senior Member
Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
In the mood for EE last night and booked Adriana and glad I did.

Another pretty GND type, Miranda Otto from The Lord of the Rings type of looks. She loves to kiss really into it soft slow and passionate. The shy type but warms up slowly after small talk, once in action she is a wild one. Once she removed her dress I dove to meet her bazookas it was marvelous, Doctor did a good job. Decent and wet BBBJ followed by Daty which was pure pleasure, her pinkish shaved pussy a big turn on. Followed with 69, cowgirl with her breasts pounding away and Russian action. Numerous positions followed and had a thunderous CIM finish.

Over all a fun time with Adriana and will repeat.
 

Iambad

Well-known member
Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Re: My review o Adriana @ Max

Nice one Clint you are always good with the information you provide us.
 

mynameismo

Well-known member
Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Re: My review o Adriana @ Max

Thanks for the good review Clint is this a TOFTT review?, do not see any other reviews of her here.
 

olayda

Well-known member
Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Re: My review o Adriana @ Max

mynameismo said:
Thanks for the good review Clint is this a TOFTT review?, do not see any other reviews of her here.

I saw her a while ago and posted a review somwhere else. I'll re-post it here.

Thanks for the great review Clint. Adrianna is high on my repeat list. When I saw her she had large beautiful natural cans. Now I understand she's had them enhanced!
 

Wilsonjso

Well-known member
Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: My review o Adriana @ Max

Thanks for the amazing review Clint, very informative as always.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: My review o Adriana @ Max

Her pinkish shaved pussy a big turn on
Clint you got me added to my TDL thanks dude.
 

art of happiness

Well-known member
Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 56
Not only is her pussy pink, she has pink puffies too. I've seen Adriana only once, but would repeat without hesitation. Statuesque, flat tummy, slender hips, great little ass, and loves taking a hard pounding.
 
S

Senor Gomes

Guest
Thanks for the information Clint and to happiness with his input.
 

DrAnus

Well-known member
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
art of happiness said:
Not only is her pussy pink, she has pink puffies too. I've seen Adriana only once, but would repeat without hesitation. Statuesque, flat tummy, slender hips, great little ass, and loves taking a hard pounding.

Nice to know Art and thanks Clint for your review.
 

munjacake

Well-known member
Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 86
My session with Ariana pretty much mirrors Clinte's. Things began with slow, soft, passionate kissing, LF/LFK/DFK. We seemed to be making-out and groping each other for almost the entire first half of the session. BBBJ was amazing. She worshiped every inch of my cock. Licking the head, down the shaft, all the way down to my balls, and back up again. Finished session by flipping her over, with her head hanging off the edge of the be. Took my cock and put it in her mouth and began fucking the back of her throat and until I shot a huge hot load. Although overall was a fun afternoon tryst, chemistry wasn't really there, so wouldn't rush back for an encore session. However, would recommend without much hesitation. Overall L:9 A:7 S:8
 

clintE

Senior Member
Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
munjacake said:
My session with Ariana pretty much mirrors Clinte's. Things began with slow, soft, passionate kissing, LF/LFK/DFK. We seemed to be making-out and groping each other for almost the entire first half of the session. BBBJ was amazing. She worshiped every inch of my cock. Licking the head, down the shaft, all the way down to my balls, and back up again. Finished session by flipping her over, with her head hanging off the edge of the be. Took my cock and put it in her mouth and began fucking the back of her throat and until I shot a huge hot load. Although overall was a fun afternoon tryst, chemistry wasn't really there, so wouldn't rush back for an encore session. However, would recommend without much hesitation. Overall L:9 A:7 S:8

Thanks for adding your review on mine cake.
 

About this Discussion

12 Replies
154 Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom