Made with Love

Steels Royal Massage My return to the MP - Ariel @SRM

unretired

Reviewer
Joined May 4, 2012
Messages 146
On a recent visit, my regular SP was unavailable, and work was dominating my schedule. Since I was on westcoast time, I took advantage of being awake late to visit SRM for the first time and my first MP visit in forever. My back was legitimately messed up, thanks to many airplanes and bad hotel beds. I selected Ariel based almost solely on the description that she gives deep tissue massage and a scanty review I found here.

The place was easy enough to find, close to the airport area I usually stay in. The business end was taken care of, and after a short wait, I was in the room and showering. After I settled on the bed, Ariel came in. The massage was first rate, no question, she really got into it when I told her to stop holding back and dig in, I think she gets told she goes too deep at times, but it's what I sorely needed. After the flip, we discovered more than a couple of mutual interests and things got very fun, within MP limits of course. After wards, she was open to a second round, or more massage, and I wanted the latter of course. My new go to for a MP in that area for sure. It was very daunting to find someone who knew what she was doing with my messed up back and was fun on top of that, and I hit a home run with Ariel. Only the slightest of hint of the fact she was a smoker was the only problem in sight.

I will repeat when I need a massage, most definitely.

unretired

Reviewer
Joined May 4, 2012
Messages 146
I am from the westcoast. I have a boss/ceo with constantly changing priorities. I ended up only in Toronto for 1 night, when I saw Ariel and the rest of it turned into Calgary & Edmonton instead. I am back this week coming up, happy to be fully booked with my ATF/regular. If I can cut some meetings short, I might slip back out to SRM for another massage, my back hasn't felt that good in months!

Top Bottom