Made with Love

IN-Call My Gen review

B

Beenthere123

Since Gen is on this site, thought I would share my review of this horny french nymph

This hottie delightful slim lady opens the door great smile kissed me on both cheeks and I can tell right away she is going to be special. She was fully dressed guided me to the washroom, when I came out she was lying on the bed with bra and panties only. Ran to the bed to join her DFK and DFK some more, more DFK touched her all over. She has an amaxing solid ass, soft skin and great hands. She went down to visit Jr. and Wow non stop for at least 10-15 minutes one of the best I ever had, great technique. It was my turn won't go into much details but if you are a daty and digits kind of guy you have to see her before you retire cause it was best top 3 ever for me (she came in my mouth...pure heaven).

Again won't go into details, did the usual, she is very flexible and loves sex. After I came I was exhausted, lying down and resting for 5 minutes she went after Jr. again and I said are you crazy?. I am an old man need at least 1/2 to an hour to even consider Jr. waking up again. She just very skillfully continued with her perfect skill and woke him up from the dead.

Excuse my French please...I had an 'Un Fucking beliebable time'.

B

Beenthere123

Re: My Gen review

junkyarddog said:
BT123, excellent review. I have to see this lovely lady!

Ever heard of the phrase 'She cannot have enough sex'?. Well that is her, eat your cheerios before seeing her, trust me

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320

Awesome my friend. Any BJ recommendation from you is good with me.

Sounds like you've had a couple of SOG # 2 recently. What's your secret? ( as one old dude to another)

B

Beenthere123

olayda said:
Awesome my friend. Any BJ recommendation from you is good with me.

Sounds like you've had a couple of SOG # 2 recently. What's your secret? ( as one old dude to another)

No masturbation the morning of :)

About this Discussion

13 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom