Made with Love

Niagara Falls My Fav Restaurants in the Falls

thundarr

Joined Jan 15, 2010
Messages 2
This section needs a little action so I will post my fav fine dining restaurants in the Falls area:

1. Carpaccio
2. Hillebrand Winery Restaurant (very fancy and romantic, for a "special occasion")
3. Ristorante Giardino (Niagara on the Lake)
4. Yukiguni (Sushi)

Most restaurants near the Falls are $$$$ and touristy plus the parking is a problem. I tried that one across the street from Carpacio, Johny Rocco's, it was average and very drafty. I avoid Casa Mia, last time I went the salad was so oily I could change my engine 3X with it plus the food is $$$$ and not worth it IMO. Keg is OK if you want a steak. I am referring to the one in the Courtyard by Marriott, the one overlooking the Falls is a zoo and there is a long wait in season. I stopped by Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse in the Hilton and its $44.95/person and it is a glorified buffet where you get 12 choices of entrees they bring to your table plus 70 sides all you can eat. The buffet at the Fallsview is a good value if you like to eat massive amounts of average food but the parking is $10 unless you are going to gamble too.

Jacee

Joined Nov 17, 2009
Messages 1
Re: My Fav Restaurants in the Falls

There is a new Sushi Restaurant on Lundy's Lane Dorchester and Montrose Jade Garden or something like that. Hearing some excellent reviews of that bar myself.

playingwithfire

Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 26
Re: My Fav Restaurants in the Falls

The best restaurant in the falls and also one very under the radar is the AG located at the Sterling Inn and Spa. Totally a local gem. Awesome decor, great young chef and definitely a place to check out.

Top Bottom