Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

misc My experience with EXQ

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

EmptyJump

Joined May 2, 2016
Messages 6
Before I start let me preface that this was my very first encounter and I am unfamiliar with how business goes. Also this NOT a review just my attempt at sharing a story as unbiased as I can. I feel that information is valuable to the community and that why I am writing this.

Sent a message to EXQ about a meeting requesting an In-call; received an email two days later and arranged the date and time no problem. Flash forward to the day of and I received information right on the meeting time only to be standing at the intercom system for over twenty minutes with no answer. Having no cell reception inside, I ran outside to message someone and find out what was going on. To keep it simple she wasn't getting any of my buzz calls. I was told to wait a hour as it was now thirty minutes past the arranged time. After walking around downtown for a half hour I get a message apologizing and stating that I have to wait an additional two hours and I said to forget it, coming from KW area so when I leave is very time sensitive and I had really nothing to do while I waited anyway.

So yeah that was my first experience ever in the hobby.

D

DannyDeVito

Again!!!!, what is going on with Exquisite?.

Who was she?.

Capo

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2012
Messages 317
They screwed up and they blamed you for being half hour after scheduled time Hmmmmmm

EmptyJump

Joined May 2, 2016
Messages 6
Again!!!!, what is going on with Exquisite?.

Who was she?.
I was told she wasn't getting any rings at her door. I'm going to edit the OP to clarify. My issue was more with how it was dealt afterwards anyway. Shit happens.

They screwed up and they blamed you for being half hour after scheduled time Hmmmmmm
That message came with a flurry of others so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that it was sent before my explanation got to them and I just got it late. Didn't think of that way till you said something.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Before I start let me preface that this was my very first encounter and I am unfamiliar with how business goes. Also this NOT a review just my attempt at sharing a story as unbiased as I can. I feel that information is valuable to the community and that why I am writing this.

Sent a message to EXQ about a meeting requesting an In-call; received an email two days later and arranged the date and time no problem. Flash forward to the day of and I received information right on the meeting time only to be standing at the intercom system for over twenty minutes with no answer. Having no cell reception inside the I ran outside to message someone and find out what was going on. To keep it simple she wasn't getting any of my buzz calls. I was told to wait a hour as it was now thirty minutes past the arranged time. After walking around downtown for a half hour I get a message apologizing and stating that I have to wait an additional two hours and I said to forget it, I come from KW area so when I leave is very time sensitive and I had really nothing to do while I waited anyway.

So yeah that was my first experience ever in the hobby.

Have you had any other experiences in the hobby after this one? Don't be discouraged by that first experience. If you need recommendations on who to see or what agencies, just ask on this board and the guys will be very helpful in pointing you in the right direction. Just give a sense of what you are looking for.

Userline

Joined Feb 25, 2014
Messages 57
Are they ever going to tell us their reasoning for being so, well- you know what.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,658
Sorry your first experience was such a bad one. As Kirk said there's lots of quality options and reputable providers that will mske your next experience great.

EmptyJump

Joined May 2, 2016
Messages 6
Have you had any other experiences in the hobby after this one? Don't be discouraged by that first experience. If you need recommendations on who to see or what agencies, just ask on this board and the guys will be very helpful in pointing you in the right direction. Just give a sense of what you are looking for.
Too recent to have another shot. TO has the best reviews but it's hard to get there , especially with construction.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Miserable

Joined Aug 19, 2011
Messages 41
Too recent to have another shot. TO has the best reviews but it's hard to get there , especially with construction.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Jump back on the bandwagon and forget about the traffic and your first experience. Just part of the hobby.

Top Bottom