Made with Love

Barrie-Northern My Encounter with Krystelle

mishi

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 517
I had the immense pleasure to meet Krystelle recently and have to say not only is she worth the drive to Barrie, she’s worth the repeat drive to Barrie… even on the 400 in the snow. Krystelle is a very pretty, sexy, passionate, and adorable your woman who knows how to please a man.

I booked a few weeks in advance as I knew I would be in the area on a specific date, and despite some delays on the day I met her everything about the booking and scheduling was easy, and Krystelle was very accommodating over the phone. Email booking would have been great too, but she says she’s not really a tech type.

I had checked out her website and was impressed with how she looked in those pictures, and I knew they were a little dated, so I was curious to see how the short time between then and now had changed her. When I first met her face to face I was very impressed; she’s a real hottie with beautiful eyes and face, a gorgeous body, and a personality that supersedes her looks. She looks pretty much as she did when the web shots were taken except her hair is curly now – naturally – and IMO looks far hotter than it did straight. She still has that youthful look, but with a mature presence. I immediately felt comfortable and at ease with her as we spent some time chatting and getting to know one another a little. And then it was off to the shower for me as I eagerly anticipated the next two hours.

Sitting on the bed next to her looking into her eyes it just seemed natural to lean into the first kiss which was soft and gentle. Things progressed from there to some very passionate necking and foreplay, and then onto some mutual oral pleasures where I enjoyed my first sog looking into her eyes as she took me in her mouth.

We cleaned up a little and lay on the bed together talking and connecting for a while - letting Mr. Happy catch his breath – and then onto round two, where I was in heaven looking up at her beauty while she rode me in CG.

This girl’s definitely not a clock watcher, and she lives the experience as it unfolds – I felt very much like I was having a rendezvous with my lover, who was as hot for me as I was for her.

My time with Krystelle stands out in my mind as one of those times I will never forget… wish I had it on video so I can watch it when I get too old to remember the details… lol

I will definitely repeat with Krystelle.

mishi

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 517
Re: My Encounter with Krystelle

4Times said:
Thats my favorite girl Mishi. Glad you discovered her. My ATF. 4X

I can see why 4X; she is a great girl and really knows what she's doing. I loved my time with her.

About this Discussion

6 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom