Made with Love

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
Woke up.
Sore back, but today was a much anticipated afternoon encounter with three gorgeous young 'thangs', so dragged it outta bed, y'know.
Caught the early 3hr flight into YYZ and paid for the privilege of having 'my junk' emphatically squeezed by a semi-retarded, overly passionate CBSA drone.:blush2:
Need cash for 3 ladies x 6hrs, so head to bank #1 only to find bank closed until midday today for renos. ATMs offline too. Fuck.
Head to different bank #2. Asshole teller gives me a hard time because I 'didn't call ahead, and the branch is 'short of cash for the day'. Un-fucking-believable.
Call personal banker, who NASCAR's over to my condo mucho-rapido with the cash. Creepy fucker who hangs around too long looking for a tip. No tip for you.
20mins later, find out the session is now cancelled due to 'technical difficulties' among the 'thangs'. Fuck. Me. Freddy. :shout:
Call my 'Go To' agency, book replacement 'thang' for afternoon.
Fight traffic to DT 'thang' location. Takes more time that planned, almost no time to eat now.
Cross street to Korean market, buy $15 Beef Jerky and juice. Outside on sidewalk, find out Jerky pieces are wearing a white sweater of mould, grown to a thick bush since 1997.
Try to return Jerky. Asshole fucktard refuses cash back 'cause you left the store with it.'
Nevermind.
Return to car to retrieve gear for afternoon delight - step in huge pile of unnoticed dog shit. Nice.
Now running late, scrape shite quickly off shoe and now notice lovely new deep scratch in my almost new, fresh out of winter storage sports car. Fuck.
Nevermind.
Head over to incall. Asshole security guard gives me massive public hard time at door 'cause he knows me and knows why I'm really there.' A brown eventually simmers him down, so I head up. Security fights always get me all sexy and turned on for a session. Fuck.
Session is a massive fucking bust. I call bullshit 75mins into a 5hr date and walk. Girl goes berserko about loss of cash, so I drop her the full funds, and bolt anyway. She clearly needs it more than me.
Phone girl is all 'So sorry, hun. That sucks, hun. You must be so upset, hun. I'll talk to her hun. Don't understand what happened, hun!? Ok. Well...bye hun.' Gotta love the empathy. Fuck.
Walk back to car. Distracted and wicked pissed off, step in exact same pile of dog shit. Fuck.
Fire up the machine, burn rubber back towards the airport.
Stink of shit in hot car, combined with slow traffic finally gets the better of me.
Dead stop in middle of DVP traffic. Exit vehicle and hurl shit-encrusted $400 loafer deep into the woods. Suck on that, Smurfs. Traffic goes berserko. Fuck.
Asshole TSA agent pulls me aside for secondary screening and mandatory, extended, and very emphatic 'Junk' squeezing 'because I'm going through airport security wearing only one shoe.' Like it's any of HIS fucking business why that is! Fuck.

THIS IS A HOBBY!?

FUCK.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
You too demien. :no:

Maybe this will help...

519OH0migKL.jpg
Soda-water-bottle-Mockup.jpg

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
At least the TSA agents didn't give you the YMMV treatment and gave you the full service.:LMAO:

I can take care of your sportscar for you. I'll park it next to the moped and it will be safe.

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
Raiden said:
At least the TSA agents didn't give you the YMMV treatment and gave you the full service.:LMAO:

I can take care of your sportscar for you. I'll park it next to the moped and it will be safe.

Touché! :LMAO:

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
rasmus said:
It is better to be you but what would happen if your cash flow takes a hit?.

Cash flow is not likely ever going to be a problem. Reduced blood flow to the nether regions could however put a bit of a sag on the festivities. Let's just hope that day never comes...

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
Madman said:
ps...the shit on the shoes has me pissing my farking pants!

I know, right!? I mean, what kind of a 'tard do you need to be to step in exactly the same pile of shit TWICE! FML. (acronym only, to keep peace happy :no: )

U

User-L

demien3k5 said:
In a horrifically scary, make you want to puke on your own shoes kind of way....yes. That would indeed be me.:crazy:

You get to live life at a pace few here can even imagine. I admire your ability to thrive and survive.

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
Faphard said:
How many blue pills you take a week?.

Just one, but it's 3 inches thick and is the size of an extra large pepperoni pizza. It also has 101 Sexual Positions etched on its surface like the Kama Sutra so the below average hobbyist like me can brush up on his 'mad sexual skills' while nibbling away in self-absorbed bliss. :YMDAYDREAM:

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
Lori said:
You get to live life at a pace few here can even imagine. I admire your ability to thrive and survive.

Truth is, stuff like this happens to every hobbyist, and probably more often than many might suspect. Point of the post is that you can't let that stuff drag you down and spoil the game for you....and it's good for us all to be able to step back and laugh at ourselves once in a while. Helps us all keep perspective.

Top Bottom