Made with Love

IN-Call My Charlie girl review from last year

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
If you dudes ever in a mood to screw a good looking MILF you see shopping in the supermarket type of lady then go see this vacuum cleaner, no batteries needed. She has a cozy warm apartment, gigantic bed with more pillows than you will ever see in Wal-Mart.

Immediate DFK upon arrival, sucking, curling, tongue through my tonsils time of kissing. One of the best ever that went on for 200 hours (Felt that way- fine half hour). Loves and feasts on Digits and Daty with super cool vagina lips. In reference to the hard on badboy had during BBBJCIM obliged to say one of the greatest ever received with soundtrack and all. Commenced in doggie moved to my favorite spread eagle mish and she won the battle as her pussy was doing some double pumping on my dick that had to take him out from there and exploded in her mouth and sucked every single drop. She has a magical pussy dudes.

Thanks Charlie and will highly recommend.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Beenthere123 said:
Yup that is Charlie she has superior skills, if you want to do a soccer Mom as GD says pay her a visit guys.

I'm now know as the soccer mom hunter am I, LOL.

Agree Charlie Girl is quite good at her oral and magical pussy skills. She's worth going to see for sure.

Top Bottom