Made with Love

Muse Hot Sunday Night Chat!!

T

The Dean

Hello Everyone,

We have 3, Yes! 3 Lovely ladies from Muse for tonight's Chat. Two lovely ladies will be in our chatroom and Another lovely lady will be here in the lobby and will be answering your questions and accepting your flirts in this thread :mdr:

Chat event will between 8-10pm

Have fun everyone.

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236
Well good evening ya'll!!

We're soooo happy to be here...this is a 1st for an MP here on HUBGFE, and we are pleased to be invited. Dont be shy, but please be respectful...we have MP bylaws to follow so keep it clean gents :kiss:

Bailey

Joined Jun 13, 2010
Messages 2
Hey guys!!
Hope everyones having a great night and ready to get as flirty and down and dirty as we're allowd to get! Im super excited to chat it up with you guys and then soon put a face to all you gentlemen!

Maya@Muse

Joined Jun 13, 2010
Messages 9
Robot or not

Robot or not

Now I know you guys want the cake and to eat it too and thats they way it should be. I gurantee you will take your experiences with a MPA to a whole new level, after all, we must master the art of seduction in oder to carry out our duties. Try it once and guarantee you will want to come back once you have founf the right MPA for you. It is not about what you get, but how you get it and the quality that follows. You will feel more like the hot throbbing man that you are.
New Wave said:
There are lots of SP guys on HUBGFE. What you ca say to them that can make them come and see MPA?

Bailey

Joined Jun 13, 2010
Messages 2
Hey NW. Thanks babes! You should come chat it up in the chat room with all of us!

Shit Maya, that made me hot and want to come see you. I don't know how anyone could resist!

Maya@Muse

Joined Jun 13, 2010
Messages 9
What i enjoy

What i enjoy

You icon would make me thinkg you like sadistic rock but and image can fool someone.
I enjoy trance, house, country, hip hop, reggae....I guess a little bit of everything as long as its good. To unwind, I cook a great meal because I am a great cook and my food is orgasmic, then I drink a bottle of Toasted Head chardonnay and relaxxxxxxx. I also enjoy the wide variety of music that plays all day at work and ocassionaly I like the music of people doing the dirtyyy! What kind of music do you like and how do you unwind?
Slackers said:
Alright muse ladies ,

Heres a Question

What kind of music do you ladies enjoy ?

best way to unwind after a long day ?

Slackers

Joined Nov 1, 2009
Messages 45
Maya@Muse said:
You icon would make me thinkg you like sadistic rock but and image can fool someone.
I enjoy trance, house, country, hip hop, reggae....I guess a little bit of everything as long as its good. To unwind, I cook a great meal because I am a great cook and my food is orgasmic, then I drink a bottle of Toasted Head chardonnay and relaxxxxxxx. I also enjoy the wide variety of music that plays all day at work and ocassionaly I like the music of people doing the dirtyyy! What kind of music do you like and how do you unwind?

oh great cooking is a excellent way to unwind ,

and no I m not into sadistic rock , i like anything really my mp3 player is mix and matched with all sorts of top 100 lists from easy rock to hip hop , hell i think i got a couple country songs in there as well ,

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236
Slackers said:

and no I m not into sadistic rock , i like anything really my mp3 player is mix and matched with all sorts of top 100 lists from easy rock to hip hop , hell i think i got a couple country songs in there as well ,

Looks like all the action is in the chat...have fun ya'll!

Maya@Muse

Joined Jun 13, 2010
Messages 9
Great minds think alike

Great minds think alike

I guess we have a lot in common lol.
Slackers said:

B

Beenthere123

I can't get into the chat room through my blackberry. You all left me out to hang. How do I log on there? And why are all babes in the chat room. Have to sue HUBGFE for false advertising.

Top Bottom