Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Elite Ladies

Muhammad Ali placed on life support

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

McGuinty

Joined Aug 23, 2010
Messages 2,034
A legend is almost gone.

https://nypost.com/2016/06/03/muhammad-ali-in-worse-shape-than-earlier-hospital-stays-insiders/

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
I had the occasion to speak with Baby Joe yesterday...........As he said.....The world is losing a true Champ.

We talked about Clay's perceived arrogance with his "I am the Greatest".
Joe sees it the same way I do that Clay was always talking smack but was a humble man who understood hype.

D

DannyDeVito

He make boxing, no one has come close to his charisma ever since he retired. It doesn't look good right now.

DonCorleo

Joined Apr 9, 2011
Messages 1,008
Years ago I read an article where the author stated the best athletes have the fastest eyes. And it was his opinion that Ali and Ted Williams had the fastest eyes. Really hard to argue.

DonCorleo

Joined Apr 9, 2011
Messages 1,008
Ali was great. He was certainly not the greatest. But here is one of the greatest sports pics ever. RIP

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
Without doubt (in my mind) one of the best boxers ever. And certainly the most entertaining. I'll never forget the image of him lighting the Olympic cauldron.

Rolex

Reviewer
Joined Mar 31, 2012
Messages 913
You have to like this quote.

"My conscience won't let me go shoot my brother or some darker people or some poor, hungry people in the mud for big, powerful America. And shoot them for what?

They never called me nigger, they never lynched me, they didn't put no dogs on me, they didn't rob me of my nationality, rape and kill my mother and father. Shoot them for what?

How can I shoot them poor people? Poor little black people and babies and children and women. How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail."

Waxed

Joined Mar 4, 2013
Messages 689
What a low class.

Muhammad Ali Jr. from Chicago's South Side has reportedly left his wife and children after receiving his share of the family fortune according to the NY Post. Ali Jr. has lived on Chicago's south side for years with no assistance from his Father until now. Ali Jr. has allegedly since moved from apartment at 71st and Western to a different part of the city but decided not to take his family with him.

Top Bottom