Made with Love

Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

• Total voters

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

lovedoggie said:
whipit said:
Who's Mrs. S?????? :roll:

Your Mama, where have you been hiding? under her skirt.?
You have a very angry disposition....and I have only read 2 of your posts....and both have been directed at me...WFT is your problem??

lovedoggie

BANNED
Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 89

whipit said:
lovedoggie said:
whipit said:
Who's Mrs. S?????? :roll:

Your Mama, where have you been hiding? under her skirt.?
You have a very angry disposition....and I have only read 2 of your posts....and both have been directed at me...WFT is your problem??

You got it wrong ask Clint how much I love him.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442

4Times said:
Thanks for coming out of the closet Mrs S. No stopping you now my friend. We have an election coming up for Mayor. Think you should run for that too now that you are in the public eye. You will have the HUBGFE vote for sure and a good 50-60 SPs too. :) 4X

50-60?? 4xs, Im not quite the whore Sentry is. But Im trying!!!

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442

Rayden said:
Welcome Mrs. Sentry, the wife that would actually have every hubby rushing home. Can't wait to read some of the reviews from your perspective.

Ray, that's one of the nicest things anyone has said to me. Thank you!

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442

GenevieveLajoie said:
Wow. Ms. S. is in the house! Welcome!

Gen, thanks so much. Ive heard such incredible things about you, especially from FF. He actually gushes when he talks about you.

B

Beenthere123

Mrs S. What would happen if sentry goes over the border and pays too much attention to a babe during a session? I have had a couple of duos so far and worry who to pay attention to before hurting their feelings.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442

Beenthere123 said:
Mrs S. What would happen if sentry goes over the border and pays too much attention to a babe during a session? I have had a couple of duos so far and worry who to pay attention to before hurting their feelings.

Well first of all I get so hot watching Sentry get pleasured (thus my love for his video masterpiece). Second, Ive told him "you can fuck me anytime." We only get an hour or two with the SPs so we should make the most of it and make her the focus of the session. And I guess he knows me so well that he anticpates all my needs during the sessions.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
iceman_dci said:
DOH...late again...I hate coming in late :)P)

Welcome (the infamous) Mrs. S. !! I agree with Rayden, you are an awesome woman if you can get your man to rush home every night!

Thanks, very sweet.

agusto said:
Mrs. 3, you a cool woman. Sentry you are blessed.

you can just call me 3 and thank you.

kobe said:
Doe 3 still post here.

Occasionally.

Top Bottom