Made with Love

Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

• Total voters

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

3somesarethenewblack said:
jiggyjiggy said:
Along with her own handle, she should have her pic at the bottom as her sig pic. Just saying, I promise I will put the Kleenex box away.

Absolutely not, but I love ClintE's avatar!

We can share her I am not as jealous as your hubbie. :lol:

C

Cycleguy007

clintE said:
Welcome Mrs. S. can i still call you that?. What does the hubbie think you going solo?

Having read much about the "Sentry's" escapades... I am familiar with their "1 dick" rule. Mrs. CG and I also have that same rule...

As for going solo... I can't speak for the Sentry's obviously, but I'll bet they have a similar opinion, which is, as long as she's with her GF's, NO PROBLEM! In fact, Mrs. CG is on a "Girl's Only" mini trip to Niagara Falls as we speak.

They got the jucuzzi suite and everything!

(Yes I booked it through Copycraigs!)

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442

clintE said:
Welcome Mrs. S. can i still call you that?. What does the hubbie think you going solo?

Ms. S or "3" would be great! Sentry promised me that if I did this he would play the video he made with an SP that drives me absolutely wild while he pleasures me with his very talented tongue. Im waiting for him to get home!!! So I guess you could say "he's ok with it"!

B

Beenthere123

clintE said:

Ms. S or "3" would be great! Sentry promised me that if I did this he would play the video he made with an SP that drives me absolutely wild while he pleasures me with his very talented tongue. Im waiting for him to get home!!! So I guess you could say "he's ok with it"!

Wow, how long you guys been together?

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442

theman said:
Welcome Mrs S. how do you like this site compared to others?.

Much friendlier. I feel sorry for some of the angry, hate filled people that Ive seen on
some of these boards. Sex is supposed to be fun!! Everyone should have a permanent
grin on their faces. I would think that SP review boards would be some of the happiest
places on the internet. What's better than an orgasm???

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442

clintE said:
jiggyjiggy said:
Along with her own handle, she should have her pic at the bottom as her sig pic. Just saying, I promise I will put the Kleenex box away.

Absolutely not, but I love ClintE's avatar!

We can share her I am not as jealous as your hubbie. :lol:

ClintE, for her?? I might consider it! ;)

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442

Beenthere123 said:
clintE said:

Wow, how long you guys been together?

Over 15 yrs, including dating.

C

Cycleguy007

What's better than an orgasm???
Silly question... I can think of a few things...

Another orgasm...
Multiple Orgasm...
G-spot orgasm...
Mutual Orgasm...

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432

WOW, you fellas have certainly blown up her ego, like I don't hear often enough "I do threesomes" (for example, when she buys her 200th pair of shoes or brings home another damn stray animal, etc). If you don't mind, I am going to fire up her favorite video and take advantage of her VERY PSE menu!!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940

Well well, how the hell am I going to stay away now. Mrs. Sentry has entered the building. BOING!@@ SORRY SENTRY.

CG, you can't leave your little lady out now can you? :lol:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

Welcome Mrs. Sentry, the wife that would actually have every hubby rushing home. Can't wait to read some of the reviews from your perspective.

Top Bottom