Made with Love

Ottawa MPs in Ottawa

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
An update since the last time I wrote my last set of recommendations.

Erica has since retired, will be much missed. I'd known her for over ten years. She has retired before, and come back to the business, but I think this is truly the final retirement. She's apparently very happy in her new legitimate business.

Maya of Lamora is now Maya of Angel's Touch/Paradise Spa. Lamora is now completely closed down.

Drummer

Joined Dec 31, 2010
Messages 11
blackram said:

Erica has since retired, will be much missed. I'd known her for over ten years. She has retired before, and come back to the business, but I think this is truly the final retirement. She's apparently very happy in her new legitimate business.

Maya of Lamora is now Maya of Angel's Touch/Paradise Spa. Lamora is now completely closed down.

Who comes close to Erica, service wise?.

LikeRedHeads

Joined Nov 20, 2011
Messages 12
blackram said:

Lamora is closed? That's too bad. Do you know if the Mileage with Maya is still the same. I have know Maya since she was Kia with ALO.

LikeRedHeads

Joined Nov 20, 2011
Messages 12
blackram said:
Studio Illona has Lily. A milfy Marilyn-type.

Bodycare has Lena. A milfy firecracker.

Lamora has Maya. Brunette exotic.

Can you tell us more about Illona? This is the place that used to be run by this East-German (now German) lady? Is it still running? where do they advertize?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LikeRedHeads said:
Lamora is closed? That's too bad. Do you know if the Mileage with Maya is still the same. I have know Maya since she was Kia with ALO.
Well, I didn't know Maya when she was with ALO, but mileage seems to be the same as when she was with Lamora if not a little bit more. I've heard things about her younger days at ALO, so I don't think the mileage is quite like that.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LikeRedHeads said:
Can you tell us more about Illona? This is the place that used to be run by this East-German (now German) lady? Is it still running? where do they advertize?
Yeah, the German lady is Angela, and her partner is the Ukrainian Lily. Lily is the hotter cougar.

Megan'sTouch

Joined Jan 21, 2010
Messages 8
roamingguy said:
My first and thus far only erotic massage was with Megan (Megan's Touch) just a couple weeks ago when she did a tour to Kingston
In two hours, I got my first lap dance:great:, massage:great:
body slide:great::great:
She is a personable intelligent lady, and definitely I will repeat with her
Drove home after my two hour encounter with her with a great big:) on my face
If your ever in Ottawa, see her
RG
Oops, how could I forget Megan in my list. Smart, absolutely gorgeous body and a dancer to boot.
I'm a little late in the game, but I wanted to say thank you to both of you for the kind words.

Skinflute

Reviewer
Joined Jul 5, 2013
Messages 2,204
blackram said:
Yeah, the German lady is Angela, and her partner is the Ukrainian Lily. Lily is the hotter cougar.

I have seen Lily a number of time and I agree with Blackram she is a HOT cougar, in fact she gets hotter each time I see her.

If you don't mine a few wrinkles, Angela can teach some of those young honey's a thing or three.

jazzitup

Joined Jun 15, 2010
Messages 118
Well I am a bit surprised that nobody has mentioned Claire Heavens. She is in her late 20's, petite, enhanced boobs, gorgeous, fun personality, and has impressive tattoos. I have seen her quite a few times and always enjoyed each session immensely.
I just might message her and suggest she join the forum here. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• 1030A.jpg
    1030A.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14

About this Discussion

40 Replies
6K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom