Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hot Pink List

Moving towards the big smoke...

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Moving towards the big smoke...

• Vaughan-Woodabridge

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Richmond Hill - Newmarket corridor

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Markham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pickering-Ajax-Whitby

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • City of Toronto

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Joined May 4, 2010
Messages 191
SO I have been transfered to a job in the GTA, and now have to decide where it is that I am going to live. I'm a single country boy at heart and am looking for a multi-bedroom house with a yard.
Given these parameters where would YOU prefer to live?

howmuch toomuch

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 66
Back in the 80's woodbridge/maple/vaughn were hot spots. 90's richmond hill/markham were the go-to places. Now days, the only sweet spot with affordable real-estate would problably be east of T.O. - whitby/ajax/oshawa.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
It really depends on your budget. If the budget is not an issue then consider traffic patterns. A big part of the battle everyday is getting to work and back home. Try to get as close to your new job as possible and buy in the best location you can afford. Remember with real estate it really is LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION for future resale.

Joined May 4, 2010
Messages 191
No budget isn't an issue as part of the conditions is that they pay for my housing. I doubt they'll be willing to spring for the little shack on the Bridal Path that I was looking at though....

Duke69

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
Richmond Hill has tons of EE MILF sun tanning nude in their back yard :D

Joined May 4, 2010
Messages 191
Actually I've decided to move a little North of Woodabridge. Close enough to work and far enough out of the city with lots of room for my dog to play.

Top Bottom