Made with Love

Flirt Spa Morgan at the new Flirt 2

E

ERecTile

https://flirtspa.ca/index.php?action=listingview&listingID=458

Yes! After months of hearing about it, and knowing about it but keeping my mouth closed, the new Flirt is finally open! It's not 100% complete inside, but I'm loving what I'm seeing. The first thing I noticed was that I was not instantly blind when I walked in. That's because the lights are on. What a novel concept! A MP that has the lights on bright! LOL. Anyway, the interior looks more like a high end classy hotel than a massage parlour. The front desk resembles a concierge, and the ladies at the desk were both very friendly and helpful.

I had the pleasure of a real line up. First one in a very long time. I chose a cute curvy brunette with a dynamite smile named Morgan. I had a brief tour of the inside of the spa before being led to my room. The room is spacious, and the massage table is very wide and lower to the ground than the average table - which makes it easier to climb aboard and makes for better body slides. Morgan is in a word, adorable. Did I mention that she is curvy? She is natural, and her body is just plain fun to play with. She has one of the best bubble butts I've seen in a very long time. I took a bite out of it. I could not resist.

Service wise, Morgan is very friendly and easy to connect with. She has a soft sensual touch, and she knows how to use her assets, and she definitely knows how to drive stick. She has a flirty style of dirty talk which I found appealing. I detest the trashy raunchy type as it doesn't fit with the sensual sessions that I normally like. When compared to the MPAs of the Premier chain, she is about as restrictive as a chastity belt, but I didn't mind. I went in with no expectations and had a very fun time. I will definitely repeat with her, but not yet. During the line up, I saw several other girls that caught my eye, and of course there's Chelsea who I love having sessions with.

Rodi

Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
Thanks. I could never go to the Chesswood location, because I am acquainted with a few people who operate businesses in that building and area

E

ERecTile

Morgan was definitely the prettiest girl in the line up that day, and easily as pretty or prettier than most in the Premier chain. If you want a nice safe back to basics type of erotic body slide/rub, she's the girl for you. Liberal seekers are better off looking elsewhere I think.

filetOfish

Reviewer
Joined Nov 7, 2014
Messages 90
ERecTile said:
If you want a nice safe back to basics type of erotic body slide/rub, she's the girl for you. Liberal seekers are better off looking elsewhere I think.
You can get that at a lot of places. Just do not ask for extras and enjoy the lady's company.

boroguy

Joined Sep 19, 2016
Messages 19
Is she still working at Flirt 2 ? I saw in some other thread that she isn't anymore - her pics are absolutely stunning what a goddess !

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
boroguy said:
Is she still working at Flirt 2 ? I saw in some other thread that she isn't anymore - her pics are absolutely stunning what a goddess !

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Two ideas for you: check their web site or give them a call. Best way to get accurate info...

evh

Reviewer
Joined Jan 10, 2017
Messages 136
we must have similar tastes

gorgeous natural girl with a sweet personality

only complaint is i like to explore with my mouth...... maybe on a second visit? :)

Top Bottom