Made with Love

Niagara Falls Monica@Diamonds

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
A few weeks ago had the pleasure to get reacquainted with Monica. Pics and info are accurate.

Besides being very service oriented Monica has an easy going nature, likes to laugh and have fun. And we did all of that.
GFE services although she is more LFK than DFK. Monica was very receptive and responsive to DATY and digits and in return her delightful BBBJ had me respond and salute her efforts before more than a few positions were tried for our mutual benefit. We took a small break, chatted and had a few more laughs while getting caught up on things since it had been a while since we had been together, before we had another round of fun.
2 thumbs up for service, attitude and the great time I had with Monica. :smile:

LTO_3

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
Cece said:
Matters not, her service is top notch according to the OP.
But it does matter, at least to me. Although service was good, with DFK it's just that much better (and preferred) and more likely for me to repeat.
For those where LFK is okay or kissing isn't that important then Monica would be a good choice.

LTO_3

MSN

Joined Apr 10, 2012
Messages 124
LTO_3 said:
But it does matter, at least to me. Although service was good, with DFK it's just that much better (and preferred) and more likely for me to repeat.
For those where LFK is okay or kissing isn't that important then Monica would be a good choice.

LTO_3

Thanks LTO for your input.

Top Bottom