Made with Love

Pure Spa Monica at Pure

E

ERecTile

https://torontoexoticmassage.com/attendants/monica

I used to see Monica at Studio9. In fact, I used to alternate between her and Sara because they were both very similar in style and tease, but one was white and the other Asian. Monica is older than the average current crop of MPAs, but she brings a wealth of experience in pleasing men to the table. She left the biz for a while, and I was quite happy to see her come back. Bumped into her in the lobby once and I was amazed that she still remembered me. I don't have current intel on how she is since she's come back, but here's what I remember of my sessions with her.

Slow, sensual and languid. That's how I would describe her sessions. Completely unrushed, and quite the decent massage for such a tiny girl. She makes very good use of the mirrors, and those who like the "lap dance on a massage table" would love her. She was very good with the teasing too. Maybe not as masterful as Sara, but she is kind of like Rosalie, but in a smaller package.

In terms of looks, I'd say that she is a facially attractive GND. Maybe not as hot as Jasmin or Mila, but she has an open, honest face and is very genuine and true to herself in the room. She has a spinner body, and I won't comment on how tight or taut she is as it's been a few years since I've seen her naked. I do remember that I had no complaints at all when I used to see her.

Top Bottom