Messages 110
TLDR:
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 7/10
Cost: 180 + 20 tip (45 min)
Repeat: Yes, but not yet.

Another review. All of my visits span about 6 months, I only made this account today so I have a lot to say. I am NOT chasing new SP everyday LOL.

About a month ago, my tinder date postponed. I called up an Asian agency AsianHoney and requested a girl within the next hour. The keeper asked my preference: petite. She knew just the girl. When I arrived, Monica greeted me in lingerie and heels. She was a small girl, standing about 5’2”, about 5’5” with heels. Her youth, innocence and cute factor made me seriously consider asking for ID lol.

She looked me in the eyes, took me by the hand and led me to the bed room. Here, she undressed revealing a near perfect body; breasts were a good size for her, nice bubble butt and surprisingly long legs. She led me to the shower and we took a SF2, which is interesting since none of the white agencies offered this.

As we showered, she started stroking me. She enthusiastically initiated DFK and sucked on my tongue like it was life support. We quickly finished and she wiped me dry and led me to the bed. Holy crap. For a petite Asian girl, she DT like a champ. I flipped her over into a 69 to return the favor and WOW! is it hot the way this girl spasm. I told her to hold that position as I slipped into doggie. Half way through, she collapsed into a hot mess. We switched into CG and she collapses onto me with her mouth on mine as if my dick paralyzed her and she needs CPR. I finished with about 5 minutes remaining; another SF2 and some LFK before I left.

For those who like petite cut Asian girls, she is your gal :wink2:.

https://www.asianhoney.ca/monica/

About this Discussion

3 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom