Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Emma Alexandra Page

MONDAY @ SELECT(Since 1995-Incall & Outcall)...!!! (((Incall - PROMO))) !!!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Select Company

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,318

4*
TODAY (MONDAY)
CELINE + JACQUELINE + SAVANNA

================================================== ================================
!!! MONDAY INCALL PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $230
45 MIN .....$180
HALF HOUR ..$140
================================================== ================================

MATURE
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!

-- Alluring & seductive, this beauty of French heritage is simply irresistible. Very pretty face and svelte figure. Just the right amount of youthful magnetism, but with an appreciation for sophistication. Carefree and very easy to talk to...a delectable Girlfriend Experience!!-- 5pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!

-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --11am-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRETTY
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!

-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded and wildly adventurous...She is extremely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!.. DELIGHTFUL!! --2:30m-10:30pm

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137

RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
What kind of a nut has a hole?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
Many foods can make me strong but give me water and I won’t last long. What am I?

ANSWER:Fire

Top Bottom