Made with Love

Mom charged with providing alcohol before son, 14, drowned

W

Wanker

Imagine how she must be feeling now?.

https://www.thestar.com/news/ontari...-providing-alcohol-before-son-14-drowned?bn=1

YOUNGSTOWN, N.Y.-A mother from Ontario faces charges in New York state after her 14-year-old son’s body was found in Lake Ontario
Police found Alexander Montgomery’s body in the lake on Sunday.
He was a member of a group from Orillia, Ont., who were camping at Old Fort Niagara.
They were participating in a War of 1812 encampment, which includes a re-enactment of the capture of Fort Niagara.
His mother, Paula Montgomery, 48, and a family friend, Peter Cooper, 50, are charged with providing the youth alcohol before his death.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
feeling like shit I bet but on the other hand, she's probably aghast about being charged.

When I was a kid my dad would let me have a beer once in a blue moon but ONLY one and ONLY when I was there in his presence. Never enough to get me drunk (lol I did that on my own hahaha).

Jpncby

Joined Dec 8, 2010
Messages 56
What a stupid woman... I get a a few sips when a kid is 14. A beer at home or a glass of wine with dinner when they are 16. 14 the kid isn't even in high school.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
TINY said:
This is not good news. The worst part is that she has to live with the pain for the rest of her life.

One more reason retarded people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.....If the adults provided enough alcohol to the kid to get him shit faced enough that he'd drown, then they only have themselves to blame. Something like this is totally preventable......

-b

BANNED
Joined Aug 27, 2011
Messages 8,826
First of all she is in another country drinking age 21, also why would she give him beer and let him wonder off. I think she was too busy partying herself. I feel sorry for the child.

About this Discussion

10 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom