Made with Love

IN-Call Molly robinson and alexandra duo

WVUBALL69

Joined May 2, 2010
Messages 3
I've seen Molly in the past and noticed that she was doing duos with Alexandra, who I was introduced to during her video chat session. Knowing how great Molly was in our previous encounters and Alexandra's reputation I knew I had to experience these two ladies.
I won't get into great detail about our encounter, but had to say that these two ladies together were beyond my expectation. They were completely interactive which was a real treat to watch, and they left me exhausted and completely satisfied.
I'm looking forward to our next get together.

A

All4one

Molly and Alexandra????? Thats a dead wish my friend. I have never been with Molly but I have seen Alexandra several times. She fucks non-stop! With Molly??? hmmm I would be begging for my life to those 2 horny ladies :lol:

WVUBALL69

Joined May 2, 2010
Messages 3
I agree Molly, Alexandra does have a yummy pussy just like your pink parts!! And to Johnnybehorny regarding the details, I don't think there is enough nouns and verbs to do the hour session justice! As far as a death wish I admit it was like I died and went to heaven! Anyone who wants the ride of there life contact these sexy ladies!

Juanthepervert

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 139
WVUBALL69 said:
I agree Molly, Alexandra does have a yummy pussy just like your pink parts!! And to Johnnybehorny regarding the details, I don't think there is enough nouns and verbs to do the hour session justice! As far as a death wish I admit it was like I died and went to heaven! Anyone who wants the ride of there life contact these sexy ladies!

But dude no fine points at all, thanks anyway.

B

Beenthere123

All4one said:
Molly and Alexandra????? Thats a dead wish my friend. I have never been with Molly but I have seen Alexandra several times. She fucks non-stop! With Molly??? hmmm I would be begging for my life to those 2 horny ladies :lol:

I have been with Molly and hear Alexandra is one friecken Nymph. Man hope you slept well after the session.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
All4one said:

No details are necessary with these two ladies, I have also experienced both individually and both left me exhausted, I could just imagine what it would be like to try to keep up with both of them.

WVUBALL69 you are a brave and very luck man to have experienced this duo. I for one am envious.

art of happiness

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 56
I've also experienced these fabulous ladies independantly. If I saw them together, they'd have to have sugar and pitcher of gatorade next to the nightstand to keep from passing out from exhaustion. :money:

Melike_pussy

Reviewer
Joined May 10, 2010
Messages 575
WVUBALL69 said:

I want to do a duo with Genevieve and Alexandra but my life insurance does not cover dying of a heart attack between 2 pussys.

Top Bottom