Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page

Barrie-Northern mmmm was tasty

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

marvelous m

Joined Dec 18, 2009
Messages 2
This was a very nice passionate session. She owns her own home and seems very intelligent. Very easy to talk to and didn't rush me. I got a full gfe and the picture is true to form. Hard to get a hold of though I think the days she works she is busy and doesn't see a lot of people. Nice backside and love watching us together in the mirrored room. Definately worth driving back to barrie. Price was fairly reasonable too. goes by the name Phoenix but seems more like a Michelle the girl next door type. :D :D

Winston

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 40
Re: mmmm was tasty

marvelous m said:
This was a very nice passionate session. She owns her own home and seems very intelligent. Very easy to talk to and didn't rush me. I got a full gfe and the picture is true to form. Hard to get a hold of though I think the days she works she is busy and doesn't see a lot of people. Nice backside and love watching us together in the mirrored room. Definately worth driving back to barrie. Price was fairly reasonable too. goes by the name Phoenix but seems more like a Michelle the girl next door type. :D :D

Who, what (level of service), when, where (general location), contact info? Is she blonde or redhead? Spinner or BBW? BBBJ or no bj at all? Glad you liked looking at yourself in the mirror, but that really does not tell the rest of us SFA.

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290

marvelous m said:
This was a very nice passionate session. She owns her own home and seems very intelligent. Very easy to talk to and didn't rush me. I got a full gfe and the picture is true to form. Hard to get a hold of though I think the days she works she is busy and doesn't see a lot of people. Nice backside and love watching us together in the mirrored room. Definately worth driving back to barrie. Price was fairly reasonable too. goes by the name Phoenix but seems more like a Michelle the girl next door type.

Any info at all of her :?: :?:

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110

severeaddicted said:
marvelous m said:
This was a very nice passionate session. She owns her own home and seems very intelligent. Very easy to talk to and didn't rush me. I got a full gfe and the picture is true to form. Hard to get a hold of though I think the days she works she is busy and doesn't see a lot of people. Nice backside and love watching us together in the mirrored room. Definately worth driving back to barrie. Price was fairly reasonable too. goes by the name Phoenix but seems more like a Michelle the girl next door type.

Any info at all of her :?: :?:
She hasn't posted for awhile now about a week or so. Either she's on vacation , quite or in the can for soliciting. :!:

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126

This sure sounds like Pheonix. Can you confirm or deny? :?:

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110

Yes I would say it is Pheonix, The description of everything sounds like her place

About this Discussion

6 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom