Made with Love

Miss HUBGFE Nominations

Rebecca Richardson

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 154
Gen for sure, on the basis of her wit. Some recent Gen-isms: "whether Nikki is a man in a dress or a fairy in the sky" and "moral of the story is pee on them BEFORE they cum". She's also sex-positive female-positive and well-reviewed, plus she's a major contributor on the board. It really can't be anyone else, IMHO.

And she has a nice ass.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Molly Robinson said:
Gift card nah! I vote for a naked assignment also ;)

Like how you think sillygirl

I see no reason why Miss HUBGFE should not enjoy both the lovely $100 Chanel gift card and the naked Special Assistant.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get these wrinkles out of my uniform. :mrgreen:

C

Cycleguy007

Rebecca Richardson said:
Gen for sure, on the basis of her wit. Some recent Gen-isms: "whether Nikki is a man in a dress or a fairy in the sky" and "moral of the story is pee on them BEFORE they cum". She's also sex-positive female-positive and well-reviewed, plus she's a major contributor on the board. It really can't be anyone else, IMHO.

And she has a nice ass.
SHILL!

Sounds to me as if you're just trying to get into her panties! :shock:

Again! :eek:

(Can I watch?) :mrgreen:

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Rebecca Richardson said:

And she has a nice ass.

I agree with Becky 100%.

I

iceman_dci

Rebecca Richardson said:

And she has a nice ass.

Got that right sista....especially the part about the nice ass....WOW what a nice ass....mmmm mmmm mmmm .....and RR, you're something to shake a stiff cock at too my darling....you can bet we'll be doing that again soon too :p

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
I nominate............................ME!!!!!!!!....hee hee

Hard choice and since I haven't been on this board for very long....I'll saaaayyyyyy...hhhhmmmmm
Sillygirl

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Based on contribution my vote goes to Gen as well, I could be wrong but I think Gen has seniority status on this site too. Actually I noticed Rebecca has a November start date as-well, in this case I will vote for both of the ladies. I don't think sharing will be an issue.:D

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Rayden said:
Based on contribution my vote goes to Gen as well, I could be wrong but I think Gen has seniority status on this site too. Actually I noticed Rebecca has a November start date as-well, in this case I will vote for both of the ladies. I don't think sharing will be an issue.:D

Wrong dude love the ladies but based on contribution Sillygirl wins.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
opToG.jpg

SillyGirl said:
LOLOL, it's completely silly even by my standards....Miss HUBGFE could be a beneficial promotional sort of thing for the ladies here, and I think the title should be reserved for them.

Thank you though...gosh, it really is an honor just to be nominated. :lol:

Thanks guys, but I'll be far too busy with my Naked Special Assistant responsibilities. :lol:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
JohnFK said:
Honestly, we don't think you're a bitch, really!

(That Asian baby pic is too funny)

I think she's a bitch but I nominate her anyways...

and I agree with CG: there should be an evening wear contest, a bikini contest and a dumb question to be answered.....

Top Bottom