Made with Love

Miss HUBGFE Nominations

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
9Jf1n.jpg

LOLOL, it's completely silly even by my standards....Miss HUBGFE could be a beneficial promotional sort of thing for the ladies here, and I think the title should be reserved for them.

Thank you though...gosh, it really is an honor just to be nominated. :lol:

Kyra.Graves

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 327
Shouldn't this be a poll? :confused:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the first "Miss HUBGFE" so I will nominate/vote for someone that I believe has contributed a lot since the boards inception.

My vote goes to Gen.
To know why I vote for Gen (and why she's so great) you really just need to review this thread) even if it is an older thread.

Of course all the ladies are great but I'm assuming I can only vote for one.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
Molly Robinson, her orgasm video she posted is the most erotic thing I've seen here.
Randygirl's assless pants made me very curious about her, plus she has smarts.

Chloe Croft needs to step up and get some assless pants pics or an orgasm video done, pronto. A hot body with perky tits and that girl-next-door friendliness only takes you so far. :wink:

J

JohnFK

It's really hard to make a choice (especially when all these girls can make us hard).

I 1st corresponded to Lauren, and shared threads with her - she's sweet, although who is this SillyGirl that captivates?

Randygirl is really out here with us ugys.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
JohnFK, I agree.

Thank you for the nomination, but perhaps I should sit this one out too? There are a lot of other ladies who have paid their dues that deserve the nomination more than I do.

I would nominate Gen. :)

Top Bottom