Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Mirage Entertainment

Miss Caerf Nominations

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

ChrisD

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
tboy said:
and I agree with CG: there should be an evening wear contest, a bikini contest and a dumb question to be answered.....

Then start one :D

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
Rayden said:
Sillygirl is the naked assistant remember. I say the winner should have her picture taken with her naked assistant!

That is true, I am unable to accept any nominations for Miss Caerf. You're all very sweet, though, thank you.

Picture, LOL...this really isn't my first rodeo, hon. I've been hanging around review boards for a few years now, and there's never been a pic of me posted. And there won't be here, either. :)

WVUBALL69

Joined May 2, 2010
Messages 3
Alexandra the great

Alexandra the great

I agree with you GDL, what a very tough choice! Alexandra does fit all those qualities that are menitoned, and to boot she did one of the first Sunday night chats, and then was the pioneer for that HOT video chat.....seems like a legend in the making!

Just my 2cents!

GDLLover said:
Its a tough choice and there are so many ladies that are worthy.

Shouldn't Miss CAERF be someone whom we all know, has a great reputation as an SP and has impacted CAERF and the industry in a positive way?

There could be no other than Alexandra for her introducing us to the video chat. That was an event that couldn't be missed.

L

lagavulin

Gen
1) Tries to help other ladies;
2) Her posts are interesting and well thought out;
3) Little drama and conflict;
4) Intelligence is the ultimate aphrodisiac;
5) Looks really hot smoking a cigar.

C

Chloe Croft

Auggie said:
Chloe Croft needs to step up and get some assless pants pics...........A hot body with perky tits and that girl-next-door friendliness only takes you so far. :wink:

Well I've got a pair of pants and scissors. Now I just need a photographer!

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
Somebody help Chloe, we need to see her sweet body in assless pants right away. :D

About this Discussion

71 Replies
12K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom