Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Toronto Tryst

Miss Caerf Nominations

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Rebecca Richardson

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 154
Gen for sure, on the basis of her wit. Some recent Gen-isms: "whether Nikki is a man in a dress or a fairy in the sky" and "moral of the story is pee on them BEFORE they cum". She's also sex-positive female-positive and well-reviewed, plus she's a major contributor on the board. It really can't be anyone else, IMHO.

And she has a nice ass.

Lexusdriver

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 108
oddball said:
Yep, Gen definitely, plus she is the co-owner of the Harlots with Molly. ( I kid, I kid...I know the Harlots are not an agency...)

They are not :?:

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
Molly Robinson said:
Gift card nah! I vote for a naked assignment also ;)

Like how you think sillygirl

I see no reason why Miss Caerf should not enjoy both the lovely $100 Chanel gift card and the naked Special Assistant.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get these wrinkles out of my uniform. :mrgreen:

M

Mongo

Wait...she has a mascot, a 100 bux to spend AND a naked assistant AND has a nice ass? Where do put in my application for consideration at GenCo?

C

Cycleguy007

Rebecca Richardson said:
Gen for sure, on the basis of her wit. Some recent Gen-isms: "whether Nikki is a man in a dress or a fairy in the sky" and "moral of the story is pee on them BEFORE they cum". She's also sex-positive female-positive and well-reviewed, plus she's a major contributor on the board. It really can't be anyone else, IMHO.

And she has a nice ass.
SHILL!

Sounds to me as if you're just trying to get into her panties! :shock:

Again! :eek:

(Can I watch?) :mrgreen:

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Rebecca Richardson said:

And she has a nice ass.

I agree with Becky 100%.

I

iceman_dci

Rebecca Richardson said:

And she has a nice ass.

Got that right sista....especially the part about the nice ass....WOW what a nice ass....mmmm mmmm mmmm .....and RR, you're something to shake a stiff cock at too my darling....you can bet we'll be doing that again soon too :p

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Aw. I'm feeling the love people. Almost blushing.

SillyGirl said:
I see no reason why Miss Caerf should not enjoy both the lovely $100 Chanel gift card and the naked Special Assistant.

I like the way you think.

Lexusdriver said:
They are not :?:
No, they aren't.

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
I nominate............................ME!!!!!!!!....hee hee

Hard choice and since I haven't been on this board for very long....I'll saaaayyyyyy...hhhhmmmmm
Sillygirl

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Ang said:
I nominate............................ME!!!!!!!!....hee hee

Hard choice and since I haven't been on this board for very long....I'll saaaayyyyyy...hhhhmmmmm
Sillygirl

I nominate Ang's advatar picture.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Based on contribution my vote goes to Gen as well, I could be wrong but I think Gen has seniority status on this site too. Actually I noticed Rebecca has a November start date as-well, in this case I will vote for both of the ladies. I don't think sharing will be an issue.:D

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Rayden said:
Based on contribution my vote goes to Gen as well, I could be wrong but I think Gen has seniority status on this site too. Actually I noticed Rebecca has a November start date as-well, in this case I will vote for both of the ladies. I don't think sharing will be an issue.:D

Wrong dude love the ladies but based on contribution Sillygirl wins.

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250

SillyGirl said:
LOLOL, it's completely silly even by my standards....Miss Caerf could be a beneficial promotional sort of thing for the ladies here, and I think the title should be reserved for them.

Thank you though...gosh, it really is an honor just to be nominated. :lol:

Thanks guys, but I'll be far too busy with my Naked Special Assistant responsibilities. :lol:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Iambad said:
Wrong dude love the ladies but based on contribution Sillygirl wins.

Sillygirl is the naked assistant remember. I say the winner should have her picture taken with her naked assistant!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
JohnFK said:
Honestly, we don't think you're a bitch, really!

(That Asian baby pic is too funny)

I think she's a bitch but I nominate her anyways...

and I agree with CG: there should be an evening wear contest, a bikini contest and a dumb question to be answered.....

Top Bottom