Made with Love

IN-Call Mina @ Select - TOFTT

D

Demien2k5

Holy Crap! Just got back from a three hour session with Select's young newcomer Mina. WoW! This girl is an unreal SP experience from start to finish. I feel like I just finished a steel cage match with a horny Tazmanian Devil and lost!
The PERFECT prototypical spinner body, unbelievably firm, upturned and lush B's topped by sweetly pebbled responsive nipples; her look is Euro-Asian meets Rocker Chick - Very Hot/Very Cool. Short pixie haircut in black with teal frosted ends (think Ashley Greene in Twilight) incredible small, curvy and sumptuous little spinner "boy-bum", and cute as all hell, she reminded me of those hot alt-rock chicks that work at the record store or your local punk bar you're just dying to screw from the moment you lay eyes on her, fantasizing she's as wild in bed as her look suggests. Mina absolutely is!
Arrived just as her photo shoot was wrapping up, Mina was dressed all in black - long lacy satin bustier garter belt and thigh high nylons, black lacy panties and patent spikes; makeup was rocker chique just like I'd asked for *thx George! and Mina looked amazing. Her smile at the door said it all - fun, wicked, erotic and playful all rolled into one.
Today is her first day, and after the initial jitters wore off a bit, we had a PHENOMENAL time! She is listed as full GFE/PSE and that is absolutely accurate. She's an awesome DFK kisser, we did MPOS and MSOG, DATY/DATO, mutual rimming (YMMV) and my personal favorite, hugely erotic and messy CIM/Facial finish with DFK/Snowball....she's a natural! :p
Lots of other PSE stuff as well, but that's likely YMMV so to respect her wishes, I leave that your imagination (and you all know me so shouldn't be a stretch). She is very open minded sexually, and you'll enjoy yourself more if you respect her and take the time to chat some up front first to gauge shared interests.
The session was a complete erotic whirlwind, and when it was over I felt like I'd sold my soul to Satan and gone to Kink Heaven...Mina is a very kinky girl, and I think she will make a lot of hobbiers very very happy. I know I am - hell, I can hardly walk....LoL!
By my POV numbers:
Face - very sexy & cute Euro-Club babe - 8
Body - the perfect spinner body - 9.9
Service - 10
Attitude - 10
Hygiene - 10
Repeat - Absolutely
Thanks to Select as well for making the encounter perfect - George, the customer service on this one was superb!
Go see her guys, before the line gets too discouraging!
Sexy Saturday @ SELECT :: ***BRAND NEW TO THE BIZ*** 20 yr Old MINA!!
Mina is a petite Russian doll who is sweet, open minded and adorable. She is brand new to the business and 20 yrs old with gorgeous blue eyes and dark hair. She is available today from 2pm to 12am.
The Quick Facts ::
Name - MINA
Age - 20
Measurements - 34B -22-32
Weight - 108lb
Height - 5'3"
Hair - dark brown
Eyes - blue
Background - Russian Canadian
Service Level - Full GFE/PSE - no greek

D

Demien2k5

forestgrumpy said:
Her first day and impresses a veteran, any cons to her service Demien?.

Honestly, I was trying to find something that ticked me off while she was freshening up at one point and the only bullshit thing I could come up with was that the condo was kinda' messy when I got there. Then Mina told me the photo shoot had turned the place upside down and I'd arrived 2mins after they left so she didn't have time to clean up.

So....no cons from my perspective - this session was pure gold.

And yes King, I needed to wear a brown paper bag for the majority of the session to keep Mina's lunch down....:lol: At least I'm consistent!

Forgot to mention her oral was awesome - BBBJ/BLS w very DT, great eye contact, lots of spit and gagging, eyes / nose running everywhere....true PSE for the purists out there

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Wow D. Great review.

I think I'm just going to start following you around town, knocking on whatever doors you knock on.

I'll be in the black M5....

D

Demien2k5

clintE said:
What made you pick Mina, Demien. Looking at her pictures or did a member told you.

Actually neither one. She didn't have any pics posted when Select posted her on schedule Friday night so was going on her text bio. Just happened to be in the Agency Forum when the post came up, and I've come to trust the quality of girls at Select who are always as advertised. I had a great session with McKenna when she started so decided to roll the dice. PM'd Select and had a response within 2 mins. which is excellent customer service. The whole thing was seamless from end to end....

About this Discussion

23 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom