Made with Love

IN-Call Miley at Maximum

x t c

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 87
Lone Wolf said:
Any reviews ? Her photos look great, and she has an expansive repertoire

Echoing SOB's comments. Her best feature is defintely her breasts, best guess would be C cups. Overall she provides more of an intimate GFE more so than 'fuck me harder baby' kind of experience. Her approach is soft, sweet and senual. Especially enjoyed kissing her. Lot's of DFK, lip nibbling, gentle neck biting etc. Rolling around making out in the bed made up most of the session. Problably didn't get into any sort of penetration till the last 10 mins of the session. Depending on moods and energy levels, she can be close to the perfect companion for a relaxed afternoon tyrst.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
x t c said:
Echoing SOB's comments. Her best feature is defintely her breasts, best guess would be C cups. Overall she provides more of an intimate GFE more so than 'fuck me harder baby' kind of experience. Her approach is soft, sweet and senual. Especially enjoyed kissing her. Lot's of DFK, lip nibbling, gentle neck biting etc. Rolling around making out in the bed made up most of the session. Problably didn't get into any sort of penetration till the last 10 mins of the session. Depending on moods and energy levels, she can be close to the perfect companion for a relaxed afternoon tyrst.

Really? I'm generally into softer, more sensual experiences, but with me she kept on asking for it harder.

Top Bottom