Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Toronto Tryst

IN-Call Miley at Maximum

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
Wow, LW, very sexy indeed. Maybe it's time for me to go in on a TOFTT and man up. What a gorgeous body!

freestyle

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 88
elassowipo1 said:
There was a review posted by SOTB not too long ago:

Her breasts look scrumcious. SOB didn't mention if they're natural. Can anyone confirm?

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
freestyle said:
Her breasts look scrumcious. SOB didn't mention if they're natural. Can anyone confirm?

Yes, natural and just the size I like them. Probably her best feature. IMO, her legs could use a bit of toning.

x t c

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 87
Lone Wolf said:
Any reviews ? Her photos look great, and she has an expansive repertoire

Echoing SOB's comments. Her best feature is defintely her breasts, best guess would be C cups. Overall she provides more of an intimate GFE more so than 'fuck me harder baby' kind of experience. Her approach is soft, sweet and senual. Especially enjoyed kissing her. Lot's of DFK, lip nibbling, gentle neck biting etc. Rolling around making out in the bed made up most of the session. Problably didn't get into any sort of penetration till the last 10 mins of the session. Depending on moods and energy levels, she can be close to the perfect companion for a relaxed afternoon tyrst.

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
Looks like I found my next victim :) Thanks for the info guys.

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
x t c said:
Echoing SOB's comments. Her best feature is defintely her breasts, best guess would be C cups. Overall she provides more of an intimate GFE more so than 'fuck me harder baby' kind of experience. Her approach is soft, sweet and senual. Especially enjoyed kissing her. Lot's of DFK, lip nibbling, gentle neck biting etc. Rolling around making out in the bed made up most of the session. Problably didn't get into any sort of penetration till the last 10 mins of the session. Depending on moods and energy levels, she can be close to the perfect companion for a relaxed afternoon tyrst.

Really? I'm generally into softer, more sensual experiences, but with me she kept on asking for it harder.

About this Discussion

7 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom