Made with Love

Perla Spa Mila at Perla

E

ERecTile

Mila is a spinner of mixed decent who borders on DDG, depending on your tastes. Massage was non existent cause I don't go to massage parlours for the massage and we skipped to the fun stuff. The fun stuff in a word was fun. She is open minded, sensual with an all natural body and piercings in a couple of interesting places. She has a taut tight body that only a young woman in great shape can have. You can't go wrong with her. Treat her well!

https://torontoexoticmassage.com/attendants/mila

E

ERecTile

Rosalie is a seasoned pro with a firm sculpted body. Mila is a young aspiring MPA. If you want a pro, Rosalie is top. If you want a bit of realism with young hottie who aims to please, that's Mila. I like them both for different reasons.

I'm new here, but if there's interest, I will start posting reviews of MPAs I've seen.

Rodi

Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
Rosalie is the most beautiful woman I have ever been with. She is a pro, and a bit more restrictive than most at Perla/pure/plats. I surmise Mila alligns more closely with Tara, Emily, Paige re: mileage.

ASAP

Joined Mar 25, 2014
Messages 68
12_144537077656269b98c5545.jpg

About this Discussion

10 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom