Made with Love

Garden of Eden Mila at Garden of Eden

jj77*

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2015
Messages 797
I was lucky enough to win the $100 prize from Garden of Eden on HUBGFE, thank you GOE. I was feeling kind of horny and decided to take advantage of the prize. After looking through their schedule I chose Mila, a pretty, dark haired spinner with a lovely tight body.

Booking was easy and when I got to their location, Mila had just arrived. After a short wait the lady at GOE called me and gave me the code and room number. I went up, with my briefcase, and knocked.

The door opened and there she was, exactly what I was hoping for, a beautiful, slim, curvy young woman with a gorgeous smile. We kissed a bit and then I went for my shower. I came back and she took charge and had me lie on my back and began to work on me, kissing me all over and then working on Johnson with delicious mouth and hand action.

After a bit I switched and worked on her pretty pussy for a bit, she was very responsive and told me she had 2 O's. I find it very sexy when the woman has an orgasm as I find that usually results in a great encounter.

Mila did not disappoint, I put on the condom and she was very tight and responsive in CG, mish and a couple other positions. In the end she finished me with mouth and hand and I spurted all over myself. A great session with a beautiful young lady from Nova Scotia.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Abby, Mila's roommate a pretty petite blonde also from Nova Scotia. She suggested I get the two of them for a threesome, a very good idea, I think.

I did not ask about CIM, she did enjoy digits, front and back but YMMV and ask first.

I do recommend Mila and would see her again.

Top Bottom