Made with Love

IN-Call Mika @ DreamMakers

H

Hangman

I went to see her based on her pics and some of the positive reviews on her. I hadn't had a hot little blonde in some time, anyway.

I don't dispute that others may have had a poor experience. I don't know; I wasn't in the room. However, I had a great time with this little lady and I look forward to repeating.

Mika greeted me warmly at the door, with some get-to-know-you LFK and tight hugs. She took my coat and offered me a shower. I know these aren't 'traditional' services, but that kind of attention always improves my opinion of a lady. Mika was wearing a sexy black lingerie set and heels that put her well taller than me.

Mika offered everything I wanted in the session. She has a fun, bubbly personality and is an easy conversationalist, transitioning smoothly from chat to DFK and mutual exploration. Her body is fantastic, nice smooth tanned skin, pert ass and delightful breasts. She is facially quite attractive - reminded me of an early 80's model, but I forget the name. Hot, anyway. Also, I like her nipples, nice and tasty.

Her BBBJ was good, and she made a really strong effort to get the last 1/2 inch of the little hangman down her throat. Top marks in the BBBJ department; she's really good at it, lots of spit, BLS, and some sound effects. You know what I mean...

DATY was great, and she got more a little more uninhibited as I went, grabbing my head and muttering some dirty talk. After getting her warmed up with DATY we switched to 69, which was great. Not all girls can do 69, as they sometimes get distracted Her grooming is impeccable. During 69, I lightly fingered her asshole and a little rimming, (no penetration) and was rewarded with deeper moans and more aggressive BBBJ. I have to assume it was welcome attention!

Mika can be very assertive, but she also takes direction extremely well. This added to the fun, as we both pushed for what we like. During FS, at one point she just announced "Doggy!!", and got on her knees. I love it when they take a little initiative like that. The FS was great, starting in cowgirl and moving through the various positions. I'm pretty sure I finished in doggy (but it tends to blur a bit).

I didn't opt for Greek so can't comment, but that ass does look inviting. I'm also not sure about CIM, COF, etc.

Face 8
Body 8
Attitude 9
Service 8

So, all in all, I like her. I'm probably going to see her again.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Thanks for the review, Hangman. I had taken Mika off my TDL, based on previous negative reviews, but your experience has made me add her back on.

You just gotta love a lady that offers you anything you want :)

She is such a hottie!

KR

Last edited:
Top Bottom