Made with Love

Durham Michelle

v_m

Joined Nov 30, 2009
Messages 6
For anyone who does not know who Michelle is yet lemmy tell ya a lil bit about her. I have been seeing her for the last few monthes on a pretty regular basis. Once every week or so. Michelle is a bbbj only service girl in Oshawa with some bloody amazing skills and a great rate. She charges $50 for a one shot deal and $100 for a full half hour of slow teasing and the possibility of msog if your capable.

Her skills are wonderful with lots of eye contact and smiles when she catches you looking. She's young and perkey with an absolutly amazing set of tits. D's for sure and they are just about perfect if you like a great set of tits that are big, but not crazy big. I'm not a huge fan of an enormous rack and she is just about exactly what I go for. She has a tonne of energy and makes great conversation as well. She's a damn smart woman and great to chat with for a few mins before the good times start.

mishi

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 517
Re: Michelle

4Times said:
Thanks V_M. I'd be interested based up uours and Mishis reccomend. Damn craigslist links don't last long.

Michelle posts ever few days or so and then takes her post down right away. She's definitely worth seeing; great oral skills.

luvtolick

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 12

I've seen her as well. I agree with the above posting. She is a very nice girl, great conversationalist and fantastic at the service she provides. She really does know how to give a super BJ!

luvtolick

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 12

lickalotofpuss said:
Hey guys, You all have really good things to say about Michelle. Im really thinking about having a visit with her. Bbbj, is it cim, sw?

It was CIMSW for me. I am assuming it is the same for everyone but can't say for sure.

v_m

Joined Nov 30, 2009
Messages 6

mishi said:
For 50 it was cimspit for me. She offered sw for +20; I declined.

I've never ever heard of her spitting,... and offering more for SW is not something she does,.. you sure you have the right girl?

lava

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 4

Good time was had by all. Great value for sw. Wish there were sp's in Durham that would provide this service as part of there menue. Boobs a little big for me Nice person

flkr

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 2

lava said:
Good time was had by all. Great value for sw. Wish there were sp's in Durham that would provide this service as part of there menue. Boobs a little big for me Nice person

hahaha boobs to big...never heard that before....just kidding....they are nice though....is it true Michelle is expanding her services?

TraderA

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 24

flkr said:
hahaha boobs to big...never heard that before....just kidding....they are nice though....is it true Michelle is expanding her services?

Yes, it's true, there are some of us that are allergic to big boobs :eek:

My personal preference is for A's or B's, but I'll stretch to a nice pair of C's. My personal experience has been that the smaller the boobs, the more sensitive they are and the greater the number of orgasms you'll give her by just playing with them. YMMV.

In fact, just this week I called up RM to see who was in (sorry Harlie, you were booked), and the only two available were Cameron and Maggie. The person on the phone recommended Cameron, and I think I might have read some good reviews about her, but as soon as I pulled up her picture I commented that I was intimidated by D's. She laughed and booked me with Maggie who had a splendid pair of B's. :D

TA

sparky70

Joined Jul 5, 2010
Messages 3
flkr said:
Anyone see Michelle lately?

Yeah, I saw Michelle last night for the 1st time & she definitely did not disappoint!!

She was really friendly as we had some brief chitchat, then we got down to business, which was BBBJ with CIMSW, for a reasonable 80.

I will be a repeat customer. :great:

-sparky

sparky70

Joined Jul 5, 2010
Messages 3
True to my word, I have been a repeat customer... 3 more times!

And I'm hoping to book another session for this fantastic woman. Michelle is incredible at what she does best, and I will be arranging another visit as soon as my finances allow it. :great:

Cheers,
--sparky

Top Bottom