Made with Love

IN-Call Mia @ Sassys some times

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290
I like this new site and feel comfortable to be with serious hobbyists that just want to screw anything that moves :D.Here is my review of Mia from a while back. More reviews will follow.

Booking was smooth with Sassys their condos are top notch, fancy settings very detailed person who ever runs this agency. Greeted at the door a quick kiss and to the main event. This sp has a warm bubbly personality, great sense of humor funny and sincerely genuine but her her service is what makes her one of the best sp in the business.

Excellent BBBJ with DT skills and immense heavy eye contact, to add she loves multiple positions. Daty is her main event she cannot get enough did, if she don't come on your face you need to get a new hobby. Pass on digits as felt she is not into it.
Missionary style and her body adjusts to your movements. Dog bone time and takes it with pleasure, she loves the hard pounding I was giving her kept screaming for more. Had to release tore the condom off and took it in her mouth like a good nymphomaniac should.

This woman is one of the best

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Re: Mia @ Sassys some times

Nice review. Mia is an incredible SP and person. I hope I can see her again when I head to Vancover later this year.

About this Discussion

8 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom