Made with Love

Sassy Angels Mia @ Sassy Angels

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Based on the reviews on the board and the recommendation of a fellow hobbyist decided to see Mia.

Made the booking via text and proceeded to the condo. Same location as before under the prior management. One of the nicer units used by agencies. Mia is quite pretty. She has a hot college girl look. Very slim body with small bs and shapely butt. Very nice. She does have several small tattoos. Don't believe she is a smoker.

After the shower and a nice chat we got started. Mostly lfk with some dfk. Daty was well received. Hygiene was very good and she is cleanly shaved. Bbbj was good but not great I would say. Technique was good, slow with some hands, no DT though. Only took about half of me in but it was still enjoyable. The sex was more on the soft sensual side. She is very slim and is quite tight and responsive. Seems to get into it. Doggie was definitely a favourite. Didn't ask about CIM. Very enjoyable experience overall and would repeat. Chatted some more before showering and heading out. She's very easy going and chatty.

If you're looking for a super slim brunette GFE would definitely recommend Mia.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Thanks for the review Sands. I don't believe that CIM is available.

She has a hot body for sure. I'd probably describe her body as more athletic than slim (but that's me equating slim with skinny, which she isn't).

Top Bottom