Made with Love

Mia & Roxie - Indy

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Sidguy

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 2

Title
Mia & Roxie - Indy
Description
I invited Mia over for a private birthday (mine) party and asked her to let herself into my house sometime in the middle of the night. She did not disappoint.

I was awoken around 4am by Mia climbing into bed, after a quick swig of mouthwash I had strategically placed on my bedside table, we said good morning and she sang happy birthday to me. Afterwords she quickly kissed me and whispered "I brought a present for you..."

I followed her gaze over to the bedroom door and in walked Roxie

I had ALOT of fun with both of them. They're both gorgeous girls and have a great chemistry together.

I'm not gonna give a blow by blow account but lets just say I started my new year with a bang....or 2

Thanks to both of you
Services received
  • FS
  • CBJ
  • DATY
  • MSOG
  • DFK
  • HJ
  • Erotic Massage
Ethnicity
  • Caucasian
Body Type
  • Slim
  • Average
Hourly Rates
$250 plus
Explain
-
Are the photos accurate?
Yes
Explain
Mia's latest pics are accurate and the pics Roxie is using on CL are also accurate
Would you repeat?
Yes
Explain
-
Contact
Mia can be contacted through DL

250-686-6969

I'm not positive about Roxie as I didn't actually contact her for an appointment, but she advertises on CL

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
Sidguy........nice to see you reviewing here.

Mia is a wild thing isn't she....and Roxie....well she is a local celebrity for the last few years......

Thanks for the review........:)

I

iceman_dci

Wow! Although I would be more "pretending" to sleep when I knew there was going to be a girl crawling in to my bed at 4am :)

Nice present SG...Welcome to the CAERF family

athaire

Joined Apr 25, 2010
Messages 147
You lucky bastard Sidguy, having read your stuff on other boards I gotta say you seem to be gifted when it comes to the ladies. You should move some of your existing reviews over here.

Sidguy

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 2
Curious said:
You lucky bastard Sidguy, having read your stuff on other boards I gotta say you seem to be gifted when it comes to the ladies. You should move some of your existing reviews over here.

I am pretty lucky with the ladies lol. ;) I'll see about moving some reviews over :)

athaire

Joined Apr 25, 2010
Messages 147
Sidguy said:
I am pretty lucky with the ladies lol. ;) I'll see about moving some reviews over :)
Very nice, the board could use more intel from a guy like you.

About this Discussion

10 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom