Made with Love

Sassy Angels Mia & Iris @ Sassy: unplanned 3 some

Lavarock

Reviewer
Joined Oct 11, 2010
Messages 210
So I had booked an incall with Mia at Sassy today and Sarah (on the phones) texted to see if I wanted a heavily discounted 3-some. Someone cancelled on them for the incall that followed mine. I was going to wait until notable birthday for a 3 some and figured, "What the hell: I'm here now and I've wanted to see both girls, individually anyways!" Besides, I haven't been hobbying since my last review (don't bother checking: it will depress me to know how long it has been).

I had to blaze over to work for my bank card, then the bank, and back. Sassy accommodated by starting the session 30 min later.

Knock, knock...OMG! College girl meets fashion model. Two beautiful, fun and giggly babes. Took an extra long shower from all that running around and joined the girls who had already changed into their "sportswear" for the fun. Really easy to talk to as I took in their beauty. Both bright and easy going as we kicked back with our wine.

Time to start this game! Started kissing Iris while Mia wasted no time getting to my cock. Very nice, hot and sensual BBBJ as I undressed Iris and had her straddle my face for the tongue alphabet practice. Admittedly, I was no pro since I haven't had a 3 some since my university days (and who the fuck knew what they were doing then?). Despite the awkwardness of the positions the girls were helpful and really laid back.

They took turns flashing their impeccable and neat little peaches across my hungry tongue. I could have done this all day long. Switch to FS, Iris grabbed the saddle first while Mia laid back and smiled at me, showing off her exceptionally hard body. Honestly you could bounce a quarter off of any part of her body and it would rebound and smack you in the face. Iris is also fit with an excellent figure. Both girls as described and featured, though Iris' big, beautiful lips should be featured in photos.

After Iris rode me for a long time I switched to MISH with Mia followed by DS. Unbelievably body and a beautiful face. Iris took up a spot beside us and we took turns flicking her clit and sneaking the occasional kiss or tit sucking. Mia wasn't happy with having her butt smacked so I held off. (I had an SP demand this from me once and she told me that it really turns a woman on. Doesn't do anything for me so I'm always good with whatever makes a woman comfortable.)

Back to Iris for some MISH and DS and then Mia for CG, with Iris licking the boys. Switch to MISH with Mia as I just couldn't resist her beautiful face and body combined with the same from Iris right beside her again. Finished with CIM which Iris was a champ at receiving right to the last drop.

Chit chat and a few more laughs after we washed up. These girls are really easy to hang with. About the only way this session could have been better was if the girls were into each other and could put on a show. Nonetheless, I can't complain. They got along great and were very comfortable around each other.

What a great way to launch a long weekend!

I would repeat with either (or both). Individually speaking, Mia is an attractive, sensual woman who provides a GFE ride. Iris is also very beautiful (she is a model after all) and delivers a more open minded GFE/PSE encounter. Either woman is IMHO naturally beautiful (not club girl but elegant GND pretty if that helps with the visual).

Now my only problem is that Mia looked like my colleague's wife. I'm never going to look at her the same way again (although I will fight the visual out of respect for the guy).

My thanks to Sarah and Carolyn at Sassy! Very easy to book with and what an awesome suggestion! (It was my first time with Sassy and will not be my last!)

Here are the links (pics are accurate except that Mia has shoulder length, straight hair now).

D

DannyDeVito

Thank+you+for+the+gif+_1702c7a2b305471dd44c75a00aeadb32.jpg

Lavarock

Reviewer
Joined Oct 11, 2010
Messages 210
Diner: if you're going for the duo I would choose differently, mainly because the girls were not into each other. It was a great time, especially when they were both working on me. But about half of the time it was me doing one SP while the other watched and played with herself. Not bad but I would have loved to have experienced pounding Mia doggy while watching her eat out Iris, or vice-versa. Either way, you can't go wrong here.
PS: I get what you mean about Mia's brain-power. I don't want to reveal her profession in RL here but it certainly helped make the conversation interesting, with Iris being the playful artist complementing her.

Lavarock

Reviewer
Joined Oct 11, 2010
Messages 210
diner1 said:
Congrats! And what a way to return to hobby.
ive seen Mia. Her intelligence turns me on like none other.
have to see Iris now! & then a duo.
Diner: if you're going for the duo I would choose differently, mainly because the girls were not into each other. It was a great time, especially when they were both working on me. But about half of the time it was me doing one SP while the other watched and played with herself. Not bad but I would have loved to have experienced pounding Mia doggy while watching her eat out Iris, or vice-versa. Either way, you can't go wrong here.
PS: I get what you mean about Mia's brain-power. I don't want to reveal her profession in RL here but it certainly helped make the conversation interesting, with Iris being the playful artist complementing her.

Lavarock

Reviewer
Joined Oct 11, 2010
Messages 210
WOLF said:
How heavily was the discount?.
I'm not going to kiss and tell, Wolf. Nothing personal: I just felt lucky that, given the opportunity Sassy's management made an excellent creative arrangement. Nonetheless, I made up the difference in the tip so that the girls got a nice bonus for the good time. (Why not share the good fortune?)

About this Discussion

21 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom