Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Pure Pleasure Spa

Mercury Retrograde is to blame.....

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Anneliese

Joined Jan 18, 2013
Messages 239
When last I left it was with the conviction of "when hell freezes over...." before I ever peruse this den of iniquity again .... so all of your balls must be drawn up from the chilly frost of an icy perdition, lol.... Perhaps I can help heat things up somewhat. :wink2: How the Hell have y'all been? ..... and Maurice in particular... my deepest regret not deepthroating that cock of his just once, the hate fuck would have been spectacularly intense I imagine.... I so love a rough go round..... :wink2: ( yes indeed ever my cheeky and irreverent self..... )

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
WELCOME BACK my loveliness who I fantasized for months after you left us like dried up figs on a Sunday morning!

How the hell have you been and what have you been up to?

Your BLOWJOB thread is still active.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Oh gee things are about to get interesting.........

LOL......Seriously, welcome back.

Oilcan

Joined May 4, 2011
Messages 621
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Oh gee things are about to get interesting.........

LOL......

We needed fresh blood, well kind of.

Welcome back Anne.

Anneliese

Joined Jan 18, 2013
Messages 239
@Madman Where I have been is entirely boring, the vagaries of an everyday existence - but I have been pursuing my mad passion for bellydance.... not the cabaret kind of dinner entertainment but tribal style instead.... the badass bitches of bellydance.:-Cool/"

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,938
Welcome back Anneliese. Hope you have a different experience this time around.

About this Discussion

9 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom