Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Elite Ladies

Men's Washroom: dude taking a wiz next to you, how close is too close?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I hate when I walk up to a urinal, the rest are empty and some bonehead walks up to pee right beside me. I then of course keep peeking over to see if he is trying to look at my 13 inch python pet, although he probably thinks I am peeking over to get a gander at his little garden snake. BONEHEAD with all that going through my mind I just end up zipping up and walking out because I loose the feeling, BONEHEAD!

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
It doesn't bother me if someone is doing his thing beside me, I just pee, shake and go.

Hugh

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 100
Smooth said:
It doesn't bother me if someone is doing his thing beside me, I just pee, shake and go.

I purposely let them see my big boy :cool:

big.guy_13

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 98
I will try to stay away from using the urinal beside someone. But sometimes it is unavoidable.
But I agree. When there are myriad other urinals, and dude comes right beside me, I get pissed. Uh, no pun intended.

Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 10
Common sense?

Common sense?

If it's busy use a stall, in fact I'd use one all the time. I've noticed in my 30 years of owning and operating a penis that urine and water droplets will splash on your a legs a bit...a very fine misting usually only noticed when your legs are bare. This is one thing if it's your own waste and toilet water, but the splashback from mine or my neighbors public urinal has no place on my legs or pants. So just pick a stall...stand way back and let her fly.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Hunglikeafruitbat said:
If it's busy use a stall, in fact I'd use one all the time. I've noticed in my 30 years of owning and operating a penis that urine and water droplets will splash on your a legs a bit...a very fine misting usually only noticed when your legs are bare. This is one thing if it's your own waste and toilet water, but the splashback from mine or my neighbors public urinal has no place on my legs or pants. So just pick a stall...stand way back and let her fly.

You made a SPLASH on your first review dude. :cool:

afterdark

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 85
If I walk into the john and it looks like a sausagefest, 180' back out the door. :)

J

JohnFK

Hunglikeafruitbat said:

Use of the stall was not an option in that dumb game.

M

Mongo

I don't fit in to stalls, I usually rub shoulders with the guy beside me no matter what, so I can't play this game and pointless for me :)

Joined Apr 12, 2010
Messages 8
For me it doesn't really matter, but it does annoy me when someone walks up right next to me when there are free spaces all around. Makes you wonder...

who's your daddy???

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 159
Mongo said:
I don't fit in to stalls, I usually rub shoulders with the guy beside me no matter what, so I can't play this game and pointless for me :)

You got guys next to you with their dicks hanging out and you're worried about rubbing "shoulder's"? :roll:

Top Bottom