Made with Love

Hot pink list Melody @ Hot Pink List

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Melody is yet another spinner at HPL. I saw her at the airport. https://hotpinklist.com/Melody/

Pics and stats are accurate. She has a small town vibe to her. Her face is about average, but a toned spinner body. Some tattoos.
Melody-1.jpg

Melody has a great sense of humour and laughed at my stupid jokes. At one point I said something stupid and she spat out her water that she was drinking. BBBJ was pretty good. Different positions tried and boy was she vocal. She seemed to be really into the session. When the session was over, I joking said that I hoped the maid didn't hear how loud she was. She joked back and said that she hoped the maid did hear the noise and be jealous. Overall, she didn't have the type of looks that I am into, but she made up for it with her enthusiasm and humour. I had a good time.

Overall, I have fun times with HPL girls. The looks fluctuate, but all of the girls are nice girls and have no attitude. The best girls at HPL now in terms of looks are Laura and Rachael.

I

Ipost

Concur with Kirk's review. I didn't review her before because did not want my review to end in no man's land.

Don't worry about the maid, she was much loader when I entered her lol.

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Thanks! Sold on Melody just for her enthusiasm and toned body.

Concur with Kirk's review. I didn't review her before because did not want my review to end in no man's land.
Don't worry about the maid, she was much loader when I entered her lol.

Hear ya! I too had stopped reviewing girls whose reviews end up in HUBGFE land-fill.

About this Discussion

13 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom