Made with Love

IN-Call Melody@Entourage

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
My first session for 2010 and it was a great way to start the year.

LOCATION- Airport strip
COST $150 for the half
FACIALLY - GND very subjective, I thought she was pretty enough.
BODY- very nicely put together, perfect womanly figure, no fat but nice curves.
TATTOOS & PIERCINGS- Lots of tats, and nipple and clitty piercing. Not really a fan but the body maybe me forget about these.
DFK- OH YEAH
BBBJ- this girl can bbbj with the best of them.
DIGITS- front and back
FS- doggy to the finish line
2ND SOG- incredibly yes.

Summary- I have lot's of time but not lots of money, therefore I try my best to make sure I get value for the dollar. This lady is all that and more. The second sog was a total surprise. I come out of the shower to find her on the bed masturbating and asked if she could watch me do the same. Of course who am I to say no, second sog accomplished all over Melody's sexy stomach and breasts.

I thank 4times and Rayden who I pm'd prior to booking to ask them about Entourage as an agency and both had nothing but positive and glowing comments about them and their ladies.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: Melody@Entourage

OH MAN, if I knew you were going to start pooning in my area, I would have told you STAY away from Entourage, DAMN another cock blocker! :lol:

Glad you had fun dude. I actually went to visit Alexxis (review to follow shortly), talk about almost bumping into each other, ICEMAN were you nearby TOO?

Nice review style btw, you hit all the juicy facts.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

Great Review JJ, I like your style, clear and informative. Thanks for sharing it ;)

[4Times]Wish Entourage would put her downtown again.

Ditto. ;)

I

iceman_dci

Rayden said:
OH MAN, if I knew you were going to start pooning in my area, I would have told you STAY away from Entourage, DAMN another cock blocker! :lol:

Glad you had fun dude. I actually went to visit Alexxis (review to follow shortly), talk about almost bumping into each other, ICEMAN were you nearby TOO?

Nice review style btw, you hit all the juicy facts.

Lurking in the shadows by the parking metre as always :)

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432

4Times said:
jiggyjiggy said:
mynameismo said:
Thanks jiggy but tats are a turn off for me.

Normally I would agree with you, but Melody quickly takes your focus of the tats. ;)

Agree 100%. There are Tats and there is Art. Really great work. Melody Rocks. My top girl right now.

Thats a huge recommendation. JJ thanks for the info.

Top Bottom