Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Playmates Toronto

Airport Golden Spa Melody @ Airport Golden Spa

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

borris

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 33
I saw Melody from AGP. She is good looking girl and her look better than her pictures. Melody has very hot body and she sure knows how to use it. Nice rocks. we had very nice conversation with her, she is very pleasant girl to spend some quality time. I would repeat with her in heart beat. Massage was great and priceless happy ending.

Overall i had a great time with this hot girl. I recommend her.

Harmless

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Messages 35
If she is looking better than her pics I am calling AGP as soon as possible. Good review Borris

Barry abone

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 85
harmless said:
If she is looking better than her pics I am calling AGP as soon as possible. Good review Borris

How do her man mades feel Borris, have not seen her yet but can be in the works.?.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Wow, the pics look incredible and you are saying she is even hotter in person? MY MY maybe it really is time again to sample an MPA.

blueflame

Joined Apr 22, 2010
Messages 3
Rayden said:
Wow, the pics look incredible and you are saying she is even hotter in person? MY MY maybe it really is time again to sample an MPA.
ive seen her too.. and yea shes hotter in person
infact i made a comment and she was telling me how those pics are pretty old.. i dont think she cares to update them though, its hard to get an appointment with her and she only works m-f day shift

Top Bottom