Made with Love

IN-Call Melina now in Tog?

B

Beenthere123

What happened to this babe?, she was a legend @ RM now she has moved to 4 or 5 different agencies since.
Something not right here. She used to be one of my ATF, anyone seen her lately?

Last edited:

JeGro

Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 30
Re: Melina now in Tog?

I saw her while she was at mystique during the summer, and the reports of her having a big tummy are quite exaggerated.
Maybe people have seen her afterwards and she gained a tummy but at the time I saw her she looked like her pictures. Great ass, beautiful face and a great fuck all around. I've tried to see her again, but we all know Mystique doesnt answer their phones and TOG is terrible to deal with.

JeGro

Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 30

4Times said:
JeGro said:
I saw her while she was at mystique during the summer, and the reports of her having a big tummy are quite exaggerated.
Maybe people have seen her afterwards and she gained a tummy but at the time I saw her she looked like her pictures. Great ass, beautiful face and a great fuck all around. I've tried to see her again, but we all know Mystique doesnt answer their phones and TOG is terrible to deal with.

Good info. Was wondering what they were like to deal with. Have never had any problems at TOG though. How old is Melina?

I believe she is early-mid twenties.
I may try calling TOG again because she was a lot of fun.

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96

JeGro said:

I concur with Jegro on all points. Melina has one of the most attractive faces IMHO that I have seen. Hence I have seen her twice, and I dont normally repeat. I prefer slim/athletic, and I did not find her tummy to be a problem. Latest word has her on Craiglist, under her name of Melina. Think this latest move is created by TOG mngt, a few of the girls are migrating.

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347

I concur with Jegro on all points. Melina has one of the most attractive faces IMHO that I have seen. Hence I have seen her twice, and I dont normally repeat. I prefer slim/athletic, and I did not find her tummy to be a problem. Latest word has her on Craiglist, under her name of Melina. Think this latest move is created by TOG mngt, a few of the girls are migrating.[/quote]

Thanks for the information Hound Dog. Good to see you in this new site.

B

Beenthere123

HOUND_DOG said:
JeGro said:

I concur with Jegro on all points. Melina has one of the most attractive faces IMHO that I have seen. Hence I have seen her twice, and I dont normally repeat. I prefer slim/athletic, and I did not find her tummy to be a problem. Latest word has her on Craiglist, under her name of Melina. Think this latest move is created by TOG mngt, a few of the girls are migrating.

Welcome HD, have fun bud

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Hold on is this Melina who was at Mystique and before that Vixens, the same Melina who was friends with Lexxi and went by the name Mmelina as an independent or am I confused? I didnt think it was the same girl. If it is she is a girl that has been on my TDL for 4 years now, never got to see her.

Here are some links for the "Angelina" on CL that some people think is her:

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
HW, the ad says that she is 19. If shes been on your TDL for 4 years, I would say that she is "legally" safer to see now.:mrgreen:

She does look hot.

Heatwaves76 said:
If it is she is a girl that has been on my TDL for 4 years now, never got to see her.

Here are some links for the "Angelina" on CL that some people think is her:

B

Beenthere123

It does look like her, similar small tits.
As I mentioned before the last time I saw her she did gain a few pounds. She's been 19 for the last 6 years.

Her menu included, DFK/CIM and Gomes.

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
Heatwaves76 said:
Hold on is this Melina who was at Mystique and before that Vixens, the same Melina who was friends with Lexxi and went by the name Mmelina as an independent or am I confused? I didnt think it was the same girl. If it is she is a girl that has been on my TDL for 4 years now, never got to see her.

I think the Melina people are referring to here (ex-RM, ex-Mystique) is different than the mmMelina that works with Lexxxi.

pope-of-greenwich

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 63
Actually, reports on her weight-gain IE stomach/belly are fairly accurate. Since I've seen her when she was at roommates, she defintely packed on a few pounds. BUT......she still has one of the prettiest faces and greatest asses in the incall circuit. Added bonus of course, she takes cumshots like a champ. :). Wherever she resurfaces, I'll be sure to see her again. Defintely one of my ATF's.

Top Bottom