Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Elite Ladies

Hamilton Mela: For Once, A Craigslist Gem

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

bigbadwheeler

Joined Feb 21, 2010
Messages 9
Hobbyists who have been around for a while know that using Craigslist is a 50/50 thing at best. So much BS on that site. Well, finally hit a good one last night. Here is the link

Met with the lovely Miss Mela last night. It was a one hour outcall and the damage was $150. Very fair, in my opinion. The description in her ad is quite accurate although there is something I do need to point out. Mela uses the term PSE. The thing is, she does not provide anal or swallow. When I pointed this out to her she started to blush & giggle. Mela is very very new to the business. She told me she thought PSE meant she just liked to get into kinky sex. Well boys, I can vouch that she certainly does enjoy that! There was lots of kink flying around last night. Let's just say most of it had to do with a strap on she brought with her.

I really like spending time with a woman who enjoys a good pussy sucking. It quickly became obvious that Mela is one of these women. I love the way she grabbed my hair or my ears to guide my efforts. She is very sweet tasting, fresh & responsive. Great blow job skills. It was covered but I get the impression that if she gets comfortable with you, a bareback one could be provided. Mela is into role-play. Last night it was the old reliable: student/teacher thing.

Another nice thing, she's not a clock watcher. Our 1 hour booking went well past that. Incalls are available and lengths of bookings can vary. All in all a great experience. I will definitely repeat!

x t c

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 87
Thanks for the review. Mela sounds interesting. Too bad about the cbj. She says she provides bbbj on her ad. On the flip, getting pegged by a hot sp can be awsome. Also enjoyed reading about her tugging on your hair making you her bitch. Overall, sounds like you had a good time. Congrats.

bigbadwheeler

Joined Feb 21, 2010
Messages 9
You are more than welcome

You are more than welcome

Looney said:
Thanks wheeler into my tdl.

Saw her again last night. Gets better every time. And yes, bbbj is now on the menu. Quite a treat!

blood sports

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 63
x t c said:
Thanks for the review. Mela sounds interesting. Too bad about the cbj. She says she provides bbbj on her ad. On the flip, getting pegged by a hot sp can be awsome. Also enjoyed reading about her tugging on your hair making you her bitch. Overall, sounds like you had a good time. Congrats.

Agreed. Getting ball'd by a hot chick with a rubber cock can be a trippy experience.

Top Bottom