Made with Love

MUSE Meghan Leopard at MUSE: :Playboy's CyberGirl of the Month 2015-"I do a lot of naked stuff"

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I was going to title this review along the lines of: Leopard Never Changes Her Spots or something but I read her twitter description again while retrieving her link for this review and saw this: 18+ • I do a lot of naked stuff • Playboys CGOM March 2015 • MUSE@musemassagespa • Nude Bartender • Animal Lover • 20 • Insta & SC@meghanleopard .........I had my title.

There are many great spas in the GTA and around the world but evidence supports the fact the MUSE is the most innovative; promotions, twitter activities, special themed days, open houses and other unique investments implemented to satisfying and keeping the clientele interested, invested, entertained and most of all content, driven, in satisfying fantasies. I tweeted that Muse was the best thing to hit the GTA since Canada's Wonderland. In the realm of the Spas and this industry & entertainment in general, considering the facts stated above,its diversity and efforts, that statement holds some validity.

The innovation or diversity includes the wide breath of ladies and service. Emily and Riley (MUSE ownership) has given us studs the opportunity to interact with some of the most beautiful women both in mind and body. They have also brought in some worldwide acclaimed women for us to get to know. A privilege and rare opportunity for us. Trust me the fans of these ladies are more than envious of us.
MUSE has brought in Karlie Montana, who I have reviewed, and most recently Meghan Leopard.

Meghan Leopard - Natural History
I doubt that Meghan Leopard needs an introduction, however I will provide a bit of background information.
With almost 10K and growing followers on twitter Meghan has legions of fans. She is Playboy's CyberGirl Of the Month for March 2015.
She can be identified by her iconic leopard print tattoo on her right hip. Truly as sight you must behold.
She has now entered the world of massage, thanks to MUSE, where her fans and others can enjoy her company.

...I had the opportunity..

Booking and Communication: Booked in advance, I was lucky to have a window of opportunity. Smooth without complications as normal. On site I finally met Onyx! I must book her. She told me Meghan is really, really cute and implying I will have great time with her. Her endorsement meant a lot given my impression of Onyx.

Megan Leopard

Accuracy of pics: On Playboy, Twitter and on the web everywhere :). Accurate, however I felt she looks far better in person. She is photogenic but her beauty partly diminished, tempered, by the camera lens.
Accuracy of stats: Accurate - I didn't realize how petite she is. Belly button piercing, those remarkable leopard print tattoos and a very small cute hidden tattoo.
Face: Beautiful GND to DDG - skewed to DDG - She is a very gorgeous woman. She wears little make-up and has natural DDG beauty. Better than her pics show. Facially refined soft features and look as depicted. Her blue/grey eyes are stunning, they sparkle. Her hair is long and straight and feels great (a small rhyme for you enjoyment..ahem..anyways).She also has a magnificent smile.
Body: Natural. As I stated earlier she is petite. Her body is toned, in great shape, with very sexy proportions. She certainly takes care of herself, soft smooth skin, great complexion, well manicured with a delicious scent. Her tattoos are not distraction and adds to her appeal, very sexy, you gotta see them in person, you can online of course. Very hot and sexy body.
Not much more I can say on this topic that can't extrapolated from the pictures:

Personality:
Meghan is personally just as or more beautiful than she is visually. She is very down to earth, humble, sweet, considerate, fun, flirty and kinda naughty..ahem. She is intelligent, well rounded in her life experiences and interpretation of those. She is a great conversationalist as I could talk to her all day..I think I almost did. She is very interesting, honest, straight forward. She also is very sweet, gentle and has a good heart.She does not have an overly bubbly disposition but is bubbly enough at times, vibrant, exciting, energetic.
She was also very polite, considerate and attentive, interested in me an what I had to say. She is professional and experienced socially. Meghan was a breath a fresh air personally.

The Meghan Leopard Experience - or being Massaged by a Leopard (one of my title considerations)
The anticipation was building inside of me however my expectations were in check. They always are...I have learned that the hard way:( ..in this industry and life in general..anyways back to Meghan. As soon as she walked though the door I thought I knew what to expect....in check? no...because she did impress me very much so by her visual beauty, as I mentioned better than her pics. When she smiled, looked at me and expressed greetings and comforting words it was over...I was done...I got hit by the Leopard. She brightened the room visually and personally and put me at ease. She was consistent throughout my time with her and I feel she even more comfortable with me as time went on and she got to know me.;As is the case in any social situation and set of interactions. As an MPA, with the understanding this was her first shift and I was one of her very first appointments, she was impressive. She seemingly naturally has the aptitude and conjured the MPA persona and physical skills required to potentially be a highly skilled and successful MPA. I was impressed with her service. She certainly will get better with time however I have no complaints. She was playful and at times very passionate and erotic. I was placed in the ceiling mirror room...yes...and the visions Meghan provided in those reflective surfaces have been forever imprinted in my mind. Every aspect of her body reigned supreme. I dont discuss details but this vision is so vivid I have to share it..well i cant do it...but it involved her looking up at the ceiling mirror though which our eyes met and she smiled her naughty award winning smile.
She is a pretty good masseuse as well. Her hands felt great. I am a go with the flow kind of guy proceeding as directed by the girl and/or her comfort level. I do not agree with and would never ask nor force a person to proceed in a manner which they are uncomfortable. My time with Meghan was within MPA limits and extremely satisfying mentally and physically.

This is what I was essentially what I saw was witness to...you can photoshop me in there if you like....:
CAhuUYtUgAA6SCS.jpg

Overall
MUSE provided first class and flawless execution. The environment was clean with all and more amenities provided.
Meghan is a very gorgeous woman physically. Remarkably better looking that her pics show. Now I raised you expectations. Please keep them in check.
Personally she is down to earth, fun, flirty, sweet, soft hearted, passionate and erotic.
She did very well as an MPA. She is new and will get better in time. She has great massage skills the art of massage and as a "MPA"...you know what I mean.

She will certainly improve with time but there is not much to improve because she already is at a high level.

Previous Reviews:
None

Honorarium: All inclusive pricing (includes door fees and all others)
Affiliation: MUSE Massage & Spa
Muse's Twitter: https://twitter.com/MUSEMassageSpa
Meghan's Link:
Meghan's Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeghanLeopard
Meghan's Instagram:https://instagram.com/meghanleopard
Meghan's Other site:https://chatstar.com/Meghan_Leopard

Desire to Repeat: High
Recommendation: High

I am very grateful to have spend quality time with Meghan, not for her persona and being with someone having worldwide fame and popularity, but for her mind,personality, nature and beauty. A complete package.

I was all flustered at the end, so much so that I put my shirt on backwards in front of her.....

....I'm the coolest and smoothest.......

I dont think she is aware of these boards. Lets treat her kindly and with respect, as we should with all women. Lets keep her active in this community so the rest of the world, her fans, will look at us with envy..muhahaha!
Just kidding Leopard Fans.
Come meet her.

Senior

Joined Apr 20, 2014
Messages 743
CT, you are a dog. You are my hero. I have not popped my cherry at a spa but you've just made me take one step closer to putting Onyx@Muse (on my TDL). I haven't seen Emily in years since one of the get togethers.

thegame2000ca

Reviewer
Joined Oct 21, 2012
Messages 75
Nice review CT, I booked her for next Saturday making my return to my old stomping ground.... back in the Game!
I was going to title this review along the lines of: Leopard Never Changes Her Spots or something but I read her twitter description again while retrieving her link for this review and saw this: 18+ • I do a lot of naked stuff • Playboys CGOM March 2015 • MUSE@musemassagespa • Nude Bartender • Animal Lover • 20 • Insta & SC@meghanleopard .........I had my title.There are many great spas in the GTA and around the world but evidence supports the fact the MUSE is the most innovative; promotions, twitter activities, special themed days, open houses and other unique investments implemented to satisfying and keeping the clientele interested, invested, entertained and most of all content, driven, in satisfying fantasies. I tweeted that Muse was the best thing to hit the GTA since Canada's Wonderland. In the realm of the Spas and this industry & entertainment in general, considering the facts stated above,its diversity and efforts, that statement holds some validity.The innovation or diversity includes the wide breath of ladies and service. Emily and Riley (MUSE ownership) has given us studs the opportunity to interact with some of the most beautiful women both in mind and body. They have also brought in some worldwide acclaimed women for us to get to know. A privilege and rare opportunity for us. Trust me the fans of these ladies are more than envious of us.MUSE has brought in Karlie Montana, who I have reviewed, and most recently Meghan Leopard.Meghan Leopard - Natural HistoryI doubt that Meghan Leopard needs an introduction, however I will provide a bit of background information. With almost 10K and growing followers on twitter Meghan has legions of fans. She is Playboy's CyberGirl Of the Month for March 2015.She can be identified by her iconic leopard print tattoo on her right hip. Truly as sight you must behold. She has now entered the world of massage, thanks to MUSE, where her fans and others can enjoy her company....I had the opportunity..Location: Muse Massage SpaBooking and Communication: Booked in advance, I was lucky to have a window of opportunity. Smooth without complications as normal. On site I finally met Onyx! I must book her. She told me Meghan is really, really cute and implying I will have great time with her. Her endorsement meant a lot given my impression of Onyx. Megan LeopardAccuracy of pics: On Playboy, Twitter and on the web everywhere :). Accurate, however I felt she looks far better in person. She is photogenic but her beauty partly diminished, tempered, by the camera lens.Accuracy of stats: Accurate - I didn't realize how petite she is. Belly button piercing, those remarkable leopard print tattoos and a very small cute hidden tattoo.Face: Beautiful GND to DDG - skewed to DDG - She is a very gorgeous woman. She wears little make-up and has natural DDG beauty. Better than her pics show. Facially refined soft features and look as depicted. Her blue/grey eyes are stunning, they sparkle. Her hair is long and straight and feels great (a small rhyme for you enjoyment..ahem..anyways).She also has a magnificent smile. Body: Natural. As I stated earlier she is petite. Her body is toned, in great shape, with very sexy proportions. She certainly takes care of herself, soft smooth skin, great complexion, well manicured with a delicious scent. Her tattoos are not distraction and adds to her appeal, very sexy, you gotta see them in person, you can online of course. Very hot and sexy body.Not much more I can say on this topic that can't extrapolated from the pictures:Personality:Meghan is personally just as or more beautiful than she is visually. She is very down to earth, humble, sweet, considerate, fun, flirty and kinda naughty..ahem. She is intelligent, well rounded in her life experiences and interpretation of those. She is a great conversationalist as I could talk to her all day..I think I almost did. She is very interesting, honest, straight forward. She also is very sweet, gentle and has a good heart.She does not have an overly bubbly disposition but is bubbly enough at times, vibrant, exciting, energetic. She was also very polite, considerate and attentive, interested in me an what I had to say. She is professional and experienced socially. Meghan was a breath a fresh air personally.The Meghan Leopard Experience - or being Massaged by a Leopard (one of my title considerations)The anticipation was building inside of me however my expectations were in check. They always are...I have learned that the hard way:( ..in this industry and life in general..anyways back to Meghan. As soon as she walked though the door I thought I knew what to expect....in check? no...because she did impress me very much so by her visual beauty, as I mentioned better than her pics. When she smiled, looked at me and expressed greetings and comforting words it was over...I was done...I got hit by the Leopard. She brightened the room visually and personally and put me at ease. She was consistent throughout my time with her and I feel she even more comfortable with me as time went on and she got to know me.;As is the case in any social situation and set of interactions. As an MPA, with the understanding this was her first shift and I was one of her very first appointments, she was impressive. She seemingly naturally has the aptitude and conjured the MPA persona and physical skills required to potentially be a highly skilled and successful MPA. I was impressed with her service. She certainly will get better with time however I have no complaints. She was playful and at times very passionate and erotic. I was placed in the ceiling mirror room...yes...and the visions Meghan provided in those reflective surfaces have been forever imprinted in my mind. Every aspect of her body reigned supreme. I dont discuss details but this vision is so vivid I have to share it..well i cant do it...but it involved her looking up at the ceiling mirror though which our eyes met and she smiled her naughty award winning smile. She is a pretty good masseuse as well. Her hands felt great. I am a go with the flow kind of guy proceeding as directed by the girl and/or her comfort level. I do not agree with and would never ask nor force a person to proceed in a manner which they are uncomfortable. My time with Meghan was within MPA limits and extremely satisfying mentally and physically. This is what I was essentially what I saw was witness to...you can photoshop me in there if you like....:
CAhuUYtUgAA6SCS.jpg
OverallMUSE provided first class and flawless execution. The environment was clean with all and more amenities provided.Meghan is a very gorgeous woman physically. Remarkably better looking that her pics show. Now I raised you expectations. Please keep them in check. Personally she is down to earth, fun, flirty, sweet, soft hearted, passionate and erotic.She did very well as an MPA. She is new and will get better in time. She has great massage skills the art of massage and as a "MPA"...you know what I mean.She will certainly improve with time but there is not much to improve because she already is at a high level.Previous Reviews:NoneHonorarium: All inclusive pricing (includes door fees and all others)Affiliation: MUSE Massage & SpaMuse's Twitter: https://twitter.com/MUSEMassageSpaMeghan's Link:Meghan's Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeghanLeopardMeghan's Instagram:https://instagram.com/meghanleopardMeghan's Other site:https://chatstar.com/Meghan_LeopardDesire to Repeat: HighRecommendation: HighI am very grateful to have spend quality time with Meghan, not for her persona and being with someone having worldwide fame and popularity, but for her mind,personality, nature and beauty. A complete package.I was all flustered at the end, so much so that I put my shirt on backwards in front of her.........I'm the coolest and smoothest.......I dont think she is aware of these boards. Lets treat her kindly and with respect, as we should with all women. Lets keep her active in this community so the rest of the world, her fans, will look at us with envy..muhahaha!Just kidding Leopard Fans. Come meet her.

thegame2000ca

Reviewer
Joined Oct 21, 2012
Messages 75
Nice review CT, I booked her for next Saturday making my return to my old stomping ground.... back in the Game!
I was going to title this review along the lines of: Leopard Never Changes Her Spots or something but I read her twitter description again while retrieving her link for this review and saw this: 18+ • I do a lot of naked stuff • Playboys CGOM March 2015 • MUSE@musemassagespa • Nude Bartender • Animal Lover • 20 • Insta & SC@meghanleopard .........I had my title.There are many great spas in the GTA and around the world but evidence supports the fact the MUSE is the most innovative; promotions, twitter activities, special themed days, open houses and other unique investments implemented to satisfying and keeping the clientele interested, invested, entertained and most of all content, driven, in satisfying fantasies. I tweeted that Muse was the best thing to hit the GTA since Canada's Wonderland. In the realm of the Spas and this industry & entertainment in general, considering the facts stated above,its diversity and efforts, that statement holds some validity.The innovation or diversity includes the wide breath of ladies and service. Emily and Riley (MUSE ownership) has given us studs the opportunity to interact with some of the most beautiful women both in mind and body. They have also brought in some worldwide acclaimed women for us to get to know. A privilege and rare opportunity for us. Trust me the fans of these ladies are more than envious of us.MUSE has brought in Karlie Montana, who I have reviewed, and most recently Meghan Leopard.Meghan Leopard - Natural HistoryI doubt that Meghan Leopard needs an introduction, however I will provide a bit of background information. With almost 10K and growing followers on twitter Meghan has legions of fans. She is Playboy's CyberGirl Of the Month for March 2015.She can be identified by her iconic leopard print tattoo on her right hip. Truly as sight you must behold. She has now entered the world of massage, thanks to MUSE, where her fans and others can enjoy her company....I had the opportunity..Location: Muse Massage SpaBooking and Communication: Booked in advance, I was lucky to have a window of opportunity. Smooth without complications as normal. On site I finally met Onyx! I must book her. She told me Meghan is really, really cute and implying I will have great time with her. Her endorsement meant a lot given my impression of Onyx. Megan LeopardAccuracy of pics: On Playboy, Twitter and on the web everywhere :). Accurate, however I felt she looks far better in person. She is photogenic but her beauty partly diminished, tempered, by the camera lens.Accuracy of stats: Accurate - I didn't realize how petite she is. Belly button piercing, those remarkable leopard print tattoos and a very small cute hidden tattoo.Face: Beautiful GND to DDG - skewed to DDG - She is a very gorgeous woman. She wears little make-up and has natural DDG beauty. Better than her pics show. Facially refined soft features and look as depicted. Her blue/grey eyes are stunning, they sparkle. Her hair is long and straight and feels great (a small rhyme for you enjoyment..ahem..anyways).She also has a magnificent smile. Body: Natural. As I stated earlier she is petite. Her body is toned, in great shape, with very sexy proportions. She certainly takes care of herself, soft smooth skin, great complexion, well manicured with a delicious scent. Her tattoos are not distraction and adds to her appeal, very sexy, you gotta see them in person, you can online of course. Very hot and sexy body.Not much more I can say on this topic that can't extrapolated from the pictures:Personality:Meghan is personally just as or more beautiful than she is visually. She is very down to earth, humble, sweet, considerate, fun, flirty and kinda naughty..ahem. She is intelligent, well rounded in her life experiences and interpretation of those. She is a great conversationalist as I could talk to her all day..I think I almost did. She is very interesting, honest, straight forward. She also is very sweet, gentle and has a good heart.She does not have an overly bubbly disposition but is bubbly enough at times, vibrant, exciting, energetic. She was also very polite, considerate and attentive, interested in me an what I had to say. She is professional and experienced socially. Meghan was a breath a fresh air personally.The Meghan Leopard Experience - or being Massaged by a Leopard (one of my title considerations)The anticipation was building inside of me however my expectations were in check. They always are...I have learned that the hard way:( ..in this industry and life in general..anyways back to Meghan. As soon as she walked though the door I thought I knew what to expect....in check? no...because she did impress me very much so by her visual beauty, as I mentioned better than her pics. When she smiled, looked at me and expressed greetings and comforting words it was over...I was done...I got hit by the Leopard. She brightened the room visually and personally and put me at ease. She was consistent throughout my time with her and I feel she even more comfortable with me as time went on and she got to know me.;As is the case in any social situation and set of interactions. As an MPA, with the understanding this was her first shift and I was one of her very first appointments, she was impressive. She seemingly naturally has the aptitude and conjured the MPA persona and physical skills required to potentially be a highly skilled and successful MPA. I was impressed with her service. She certainly will get better with time however I have no complaints. She was playful and at times very passionate and erotic. I was placed in the ceiling mirror room...yes...and the visions Meghan provided in those reflective surfaces have been forever imprinted in my mind. Every aspect of her body reigned supreme. I dont discuss details but this vision is so vivid I have to share it..well i cant do it...but it involved her looking up at the ceiling mirror though which our eyes met and she smiled her naughty award winning smile. She is a pretty good masseuse as well. Her hands felt great. I am a go with the flow kind of guy proceeding as directed by the girl and/or her comfort level. I do not agree with and would never ask nor force a person to proceed in a manner which they are uncomfortable. My time with Meghan was within MPA limits and extremely satisfying mentally and physically. This is what I was essentially what I saw was witness to...you can photoshop me in there if you like....:
CAhuUYtUgAA6SCS.jpg
OverallMUSE provided first class and flawless execution. The environment was clean with all and more amenities provided.Meghan is a very gorgeous woman physically. Remarkably better looking that her pics show. Now I raised you expectations. Please keep them in check. Personally she is down to earth, fun, flirty, sweet, soft hearted, passionate and erotic.She did very well as an MPA. She is new and will get better in time. She has great massage skills the art of massage and as a "MPA"...you know what I mean.She will certainly improve with time but there is not much to improve because she already is at a high level.Previous Reviews:NoneHonorarium: All inclusive pricing (includes door fees and all others)Affiliation: MUSE Massage & SpaMuse's Twitter: https://twitter.com/MUSEMassageSpaMeghan's Link:Meghan's Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeghanLeopardMeghan's Instagram:https://instagram.com/meghanleopardMeghan's Other site:https://chatstar.com/Meghan_LeopardDesire to Repeat: HighRecommendation: HighI am very grateful to have spend quality time with Meghan, not for her persona and being with someone having worldwide fame and popularity, but for her mind,personality, nature and beauty. A complete package.I was all flustered at the end, so much so that I put my shirt on backwards in front of her.........I'm the coolest and smoothest.......I dont think she is aware of these boards. Lets treat her kindly and with respect, as we should with all women. Lets keep her active in this community so the rest of the world, her fans, will look at us with envy..muhahaha!Just kidding Leopard Fans. Come meet her.

About this Discussion

11 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom