Made with Love

Meaning of your HUBGFE handle

Puddlegurl/Jesse

Joined May 29, 2010
Messages 4
Mine is quite suitable for me, Female Ejacuation is a talent I've been blessed with and rarely get aroused without ending up in Puddles... My mouth gets as wet too.. Xoxoxx:twisted:
Beenthere123 said:
I know this is a young site so lets see how far this thread goes.

I made mine up from a different site, no not that site another one before them.
Been hobbying for the last 25 years so its self explanatory. Had to put 123 as same handle was used by someone else.

BT123

Darfus

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 133
Puddlegurl/Jesse said:
Mine is quite suitable for me, Female Ejacuation is a talent I've been blessed with and rarely get aroused without ending up in Puddles... My mouth gets as wet too.. Xoxoxx:twisted:

Dont we just love Naughty girls?! :lol:

H

HOF

HOF

15 years ago, I had the opportunity to meet Ferguson Jenkins HOF that's how he signs everything.

In 2013, my teammates and I will be entered into our alma maters sports HOF.

I chose HOF (Hall of Fame) because one day I want to be in the POON HOF!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Unreadable said:
An SP, who I have seen numerous times, once told me "I can never 'read' you, I can't tell what is on your mind"
Well, since she's an SP and you were there to see her, I would've thought it was obvious what was on your mind. :)

A

Art Mann

Art. It's what I'm all about, mann.

I'm an artist with a passion for all the arts: music, dance, theatre, paint, sculpture, literature, film, video . . . and beautiful women, each a work of art in their own right.

About this Discussion

38 Replies
7K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom