Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Sexy Friends Toronto
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
As most now know, my preference is Asian delights therefore I have another one I will share with this community. Tag1141 can be hit and miss, their selection is quite extensive and sometimes very enjoyable.

I booked with this little lady called Maya. She is a very pretty, petite young lady, probably 19 to 20 years of age, 100lbs. spinner, with creamy white skin. She has a friendly demeanour and is an easy going young lady, maybe a little too laid back.

Considering the service was a safe GFE, $150.00 for the half hour I found a bit high. Much better value out there when it comes to the Asian agencies and indies. I more than likely will not be repeating unless with experience her menu improves.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Smooth said:
Thanks Jawbone her breasts are huge, they real?

Very good manmades smooth.

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Thanks for the review. Is she like the photo on their website (which seems fake to me)? How is her english?

She gets by with her English, but I wasn't there for conversation, especially considering I only booked a 30 minute quicky,

BT I am not a smartass, I just speak my mind! Your welcome!

Last edited:
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Jawbone said:
She gets by with her English, but I wasn't there for conversation, especially considering I only booked a 30 minute quicky,

Thanks for the info. For the most part I book hours, so it's nice if communication is easy.

About this Discussion

8 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom