Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Toronto Girlfriends

MISC Massage rates..... then and now

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
Took a ride on the wayback machine as I was curious in the costs of massage over time

2006 - then and

It seems that the rates over the past 10 years hasn't changed.

Yohere

Joined Jul 9, 2014
Messages 49
Al;so has been $240-$250 for SP the last 7 years. A few are hitting $300 but that is because they can and only want to do one or two Johns a day.

E

ERecTile

Competition and the growing number of ladies entering the industry has kept prices the same or lower. I have noticed an increase in some places for certain services though.

R

Robintheboywonder

Competition and the growing number of ladies entering the industry has kept prices the same or lower. I have noticed an increase in some places for certain services though.

There is really no need to pay more than $250.00 or less.

E

ERecTile

Isn't 250 for an hour at a tier one? In the massage world, less is more.

Roger198561

Reviewer
Joined Apr 2, 2016
Messages 69
I think the rates have gone down at amps. I can get nearly everything or more for 120$ at my go to place .
you have to get close to the girls I find .

E

ERecTile

Really? 120? I'm paying at least 160 at my fave AMP, but then my reg there is definitely worth it!

franci

Reviewer
Joined Jul 31, 2013
Messages 92
Whogoesthere said:
The rate I get lately has been $140 so we are all in similar ball figures.

I have found that at times, seeing a non regular at the same spa when your regular girl is not working leads to a discount and added pleasure in hopes of making her a regular. Lol!

Top Bottom