Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Venus Toronto

Barrie-Northern massage parlour disappointment. roxy

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

flintstone

Joined Jan 4, 2010
Messages 3
Wow give me a break. i made an appointment for an incall and it turns out this lady is about 40-45 and in a parlour. why not just say that on cl so we don't waste are time. the usual 40 plus tips. forget it. full service ends up being well over 140 and for a cold tabe and rushed. if your an incall say so if your a parlour trick say so. anyway didn't stay not worth the time or money for 40yrs and above.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Re: massage parlour disappointment. roxy

Thanks for info sorry it was a shitty session.

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
Re: massage parlour disappointment. roxy

It's not just her, a bunch of them are running ads like they are a private incall but really they are working at MPs.
The massage places that think this is a good idea are wrong. Run an ad as an MP but don't lure me in and waste my time with someone posing as a incall indy.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
kevin said:
It's not just her, a bunch of them are running ads like they are a private incall but really they are working at MPs.
The massage places that think this is a good idea are wrong. Run an ad as an MP but don't lure me in and waste my time with someone posing as a incall indy.

Wow didn't know that, keep us posted on more phony ones Kevin and thanks.

Top Bottom